• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • topes
    Pinball Fan
    • Mar 2016

PS4 PRO problem

Originally posted by shogun00
    Go to the PS Store on your web browse. Click on your username and select "download list". Search for the tables and unlocks from the list and click on "download to your PS4" on each demo and unlock. This will add the tables to your download queue. Now turn your PS4 on and the tables will automatically download.
    If you would've read the replies to that original message, we're WAY past a simple solution like that...I'm still waiting for ZEN to reply to my latest message...

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by topes
      If you would've read the replies to that original message, we're WAY past a simple solution like that...I'm still waiting for ZEN to reply to my latest message...
      I read your previous replies, but there was no mention that you tried adding the tables to your queue through the download list. Your download list overrides the PS Store status on something is downloaded or not.

Comment

• topes
        Pinball Fan
        • Mar 2016

PS4 PRO problem

Originally posted by shogun00
        I read your previous replies, but there was no mention that you tried loading things to your queue through the download list. Your download list overrides the PS Store status on something is download ed or not.
        Again, way past that point. That was the first thing I did before I determined there was a problem, but thanks for bolding it though. I've given up on Zen figuring their own program out and escalated it to level 2 support from the PlayStation group...

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Again, way past that point. That was the first thing I did before I determined there was a problem, but thanks for bolding it though. I've given up on Zen figuring their own program out and escalated it to level 2 support from the PlayStation group...
          No need to be rude, we're trying to help. Let me know if PS support isn't able to help.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

I tried everything you said. I was able to get a few tables installed, they had drop-drowns which both said "what version". If I clicked both items I was able to get that table downloaded. Inside Zen 2 clicking on "download & play" brings me to a screen saying "No items are available" or something to that extent.

If I click on Import Tables inside the game I'm brought to a screen that lists everything I've ever downloaded, however the down arrow which lets you redownload every single other item in my list, over 3000 entries, is grayed out. This prevents me from re-downloading any of the demos and all my table/unlock items all the same. They still show as "installed" in the PS Store.

Perhaps someone there may want to grab a PS3, PS4, & a PRO, & do what I've told you to do. Install PS3 tables. Import to PS4. Dectivate PS4 & activate PRO as primary & see if your tables say "installed" as mine do.
            I have a PS4 Pro and all tables were imported/downloaded just fine. Can you tell me what tables are giving you the "No content available" error? Also, is your account based in North America or Europe?

Comment

• topes
              Pinball Fan
              • Mar 2016

PS4 PRO problem

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
              I have a PS4 Pro and all tables were imported/downloaded just fine. Can you tell me what tables are giving you the "No content available" error? Also, is your account based in North America or Europe?
              I'm in NA, & it was every single demo table & whatever unlocks I have for purchases. And I don't know how, but the problem somehow resolved itself. I opened Zen a few hours after my last message & 4 of my tables were available. Randomly I opened it about 2 days ago & everything was there. I was never able to properly queue anything up for installation (via download list, import, store on PS4/PS App/Browser), however, so I have no clue how this situation was solved. I have a theory that I posted in Sony's Official Forums, but nobody's responded to my message yet.

There's 23GB in a folder on my PRO called "Others", & I assume (Sony doesn't give access to it) since every item I'm licensed for shows as installed (whether I have the game or not) that the PRO background downloaded & installed all the associated data. For example, all 57 licensed add-ons I have for Little Big Planet 3 are listed as "installed" (I "bought" them for free over time), yet I've never owned or installed the game.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

I'm in NA, & it was every single demo table & whatever unlocks I have for purchases. And I don't know how, but the problem somehow resolved itself. I opened Zen a few hours after my last message & 4 of my tables were available. Randomly I opened it about 2 days ago & everything was there. I was never able to properly queue anything up for installation (via download list, import, store on PS4/PS App/Browser), however, so I have no clue how this situation was solved. I have a theory that I posted in Sony's Official Forums, but nobody's responded to my message yet.

There's 23GB in a folder on my PRO called "Others", & I assume (Sony doesn't give access to it) since every item I'm licensed for shows as installed (whether I have the game or not) that the PRO background downloaded & installed all the associated data. For example, all 57 licensed add-ons I have for Little Big Planet 3 are listed as "installed" (I "bought" them for free over time), yet I've never owned or installed the game.
                Weird - glad it all downloaded though!

Comment

• topes
                  Pinball Fan
                  • Mar 2016

PS4 PRO problem

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                  Weird - glad it all downloaded though!
                  I'm very happy as well, I have all my tables back! Unfortunately I still have 23GB of add-ons for games I don't have stuck on my console. My thinking is if I got the game(s) associated with the add-ons, then installed it & verified the add-ons ARE actually installed, I could finally delete all the data. Other than that there's nothing that can be done about it per Sony 😢

Comment

• Alex
                    • Dec 2016

also ps4 pro problem

Riddle me this ZEN masters. I just moved from a Ps4 to a PS4 PRO. Zen 2 installed fine. I open the application the first time and obviously none of my tables are there. I click import, the list of my 51 download items are there, however none of the download buttons can be pressed and it says everything is installed. I'm unable to download anything on the PRO, either from inside the game or the store. I'm hoping this is an easy fix for you, as I've obviously invested a lot of money into your game.

Greg
                    Same here,
                    Bought a ps4 pro,
                    can't access my tables.See them standing as installed trough the download table menu.everything stays gray in game...Fix???

Comment

• topes
                      Pinball Fan
                      • Mar 2016

PS4 PRO problem

Originally posted by Alex
                      Same here,
                      Bought a ps4 pro,
                      can't access my tables.See them standing as installed trough the download table menu.everything stays gray in game...Fix???
                      While I wouldn't call it a fix in the least bit, I was able to get my tables back. I don't know what exactly did it, but I'll tell you what I did. I restored my licenses on the PRO, still nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled ZEN, still nothing. I restored my licenses again, still nothing. I was fuming. I quit out & watched some YouTube videos, then I went to bed. A couple days later, 2 or 3 I'd say, I opened Zen again to work on the problem again. To my surprise all my tables were there. I'm not sure what order of actions did it, but I believe the restoration of the licenses & un/reinstall of Zen, followed by restoring licenses again made something click on the back end. While I never saw them in my download list my guess is that the tables finally downloaded while the system was in sleep mode. The # of tables & speed of your internet most likely will determine how long it takes for the tables to appear. Again nothing official as far as a proper procedure, it's just what I did. Good luck!

Comment

• Alex
                        • Dec 2016

Ps4 pro

While I wouldn't call it a fix in the least bit, I was able to get my tables back. I don't know what exactly did it, but I'll tell you what I did. I restored my licenses on the PRO, still nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled ZEN, still nothing. I restored my licenses again, still nothing. I was fuming. I quit out & watched some YouTube videos, then I went to bed. A couple days later, 2 or 3 I'd say, I opened Zen again to work on the problem again. To my surprise all my tables were there. I'm not sure what order of actions did it, but I believe the restoration of the licenses & un/reinstall of Zen, followed by restoring licenses again made something click on the back end. While I never saw them in my download list my guess is that the tables finally downloaded while the system was in sleep mode. The # of tables & speed of your internet most likely will determine how long it takes for the tables to appear. Again nothing official as far as a proper procedure, it's just what I did. Good luck!
                        Thanx Topes,i will give it a try...I think most of the the people who bought a ps pro didnt even try zen pinball on there new consoles,it whould be odd that we are the only ones with this (MAJOR) bug.I'll keep in touch to let you know how it evolves in a few days,hope to get my 34 tables back anyway grtz Alex

Comment

• Alex
                          • Dec 2016

solved

Originally posted by Alex
                          Thanx Topes,i will give it a try...I think most of the the people who bought a ps pro didnt even try zen pinball on there new consoles,it whould be odd that we are the only ones with this (MAJOR) bug.I'll keep in touch to let you know how it evolves in a few days,hope to get my 34 tables back anyway grtz Alex
                          Got my tables back...i erased my game from the HDD and redownloaded it from the library,there i could click on all of the dlc tables to.Strangely enough it downloaded and installed them within a second and i have the same memory capacity like before on my HDD,so they whore allready on my HDD butt the game didnt recognized them.Sorry about my English,did my best

Comment

• Ace_Rifleman
                            • Jul 2017

ATTENTION ZEN STUDIOS - you took my money and now I cant access most of my tables.

PS STORE says "No Content was found". After the game tries to reload the tables.

I have renewed all of my licenses and that did not help. Please advice ASAP and send PM as needed. I am new here.

I am on a PS4. About 2 years ago I went on a spending spree and bought several tables - like 12-15. I remember having Tesela and Civil War and several others like Boba Fett and such. I had to make room on my Hard Drive and so I removed Zen Pinball 2 but knew I could reload it later.

Well I have and only a fraction of my table came back. Went to store and they say that content is no longer available. Yet clearly they are still selling it.

My PSN ID is Ace_Rifleman
                            Last edited by Ace_Rifleman; 07-11-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• shogun00
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Ace_Rifleman
                              ATTENTION ZEN STUDIOS - you took my money and now I cant access most of my tables.

PS STORE says "No Content was found". After the game tries to reload the tables.

I have renewed all of my licenses and that did not help. Please advice ASAP and send PM as needed. I am new here.

I am on a PS4. About 2 years ago I went on a spending spree and bought several tables - like 12-15. I remember having Tesela and Civil War and several others like Boba Fett and such. I had to make room on my Hard Drive and so I removed Zen Pinball 2 but knew I could reload it later.

Well I have and only a fraction of my table came back. Went to store and they say that content is no longer available. Yet clearly they are still selling it.
                              It's a known problem that is on Sony's end. The work around is going to the web browser version of the PS Store (sign in) and click on "download to PS4" for each table demo and unlock. Once you start up your PS4, it will automatically download them.
                              Last edited by shogun00; 07-12-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Glenntrush
                                • Dec 2017

заказать прод

заказать продвижение сайта 2016 логин в скайпе seo pro1
                                òåõíè÷åñêîå ñîïðîâîæäåíèå ñàéòà

Comment

Working...