Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trophies not showing up since update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trophies not showing up since update

    For some reason it say to 'Thanks for chekin' out Zen pinball 2! Trophies are available in the full game. I know I have them all since I can play Dr strange more than the demo limit and it keeps my score.

  • #2
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    For some reason it say to 'Thanks for chekin' out Zen pinball 2! Trophies are available in the full game. I know I have them all since I can play Dr strange more than the demo limit and it keeps my score.
    Thanks for the report, I'll check and see what's up. Is this PS3 or Vita?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-17-2013, 08:32 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Thanks for the report, I'll check and see what's up. Is this PS3 or Vita?
      PS3. I quit game and restarted and it says the same thing.

      Got shuma gora multiball trophy pretty easily but nothing show up that I got it. I can't see what the second one is probably complete sorcerer's mode or something like that.

      interestingly enough the Shuma-Gorath Mutiball Trophy isn't in my trophy list. It's no biggy though It's easier to get than the wizard/sorcerer's mode.
      Last edited by tenorhero; 12-17-2013, 08:52 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
        PS3. I quit game and restarted and it says the same thing.

        Got shuma gora multiball trophy pretty easily but nothing show up that I got it. I can't see what the second one is probably complete sorcerer's mode or something like that.

        interestingly enough the Shuma-Gorath Mutiball Trophy isn't in my trophy list. It's no biggy though It's easier to get than the wizard/sorcerer's mode.
        Okay thanks. It may be that the store isn't fully updated; usually the table isn't available for purchase within the game until the day after, you have to get it directly from the store. We'll keep an eye on it, let me know if anything changes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Okay thanks. It may be that the store isn't fully updated; usually the table isn't available for purchase within the game until the day after, you have to get it directly from the store. We'll keep an eye on it, let me know if anything changes.
          Well it had an effect on all tables not just dr strange table
          All my tables say the same thing. Unlock full version for trophies
          Every tables says it
          And ditto for all the above got shuma gorath trophy and saw animation but no trophy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
            Well it had an effect on all tables not just dr strange table
            All my tables say the same thing. Unlock full version for trophies
            Every tables says it
            And ditto for all the above got shuma gorath trophy and saw animation but no trophy
            Please keep this to one thread- I can't keep chasing you around to reply.

            Sit tight, we will fix it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              Please keep this to one thread- I can't keep chasing you around to reply.

              Sit tight, we will fix it.
              Sorry but with this guy's title it seem more appropriate here than in dr strange thread.
              Just trying to help

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm having the same problem on PS3. The trophy image in the ZP logo in the center of the screen pops up to let me know that I earned the trophies, but no trophy pops. On the table select screen, if I go to the trophies logo at the bottom of the screen, it tells me that I need to unlock the full version of the game. Also, the trophies from Doctor Strange don't exist on the XMB trophy list despite installing the 1.07 patch released today.

                For Vita, the trophies pop fine as they're supposed to and do show up in the local XMB, but then they don't sync to the server (the same issue you already know about for the Balance of the Force pack).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Any ideas yet barbie

                  Originally posted by ptkush View Post
                  I'm having the same problem on PS3. The trophy image in the ZP logo in the center of the screen pops up to let me know that I earned the trophies, but no trophy pops. On the table select screen, if I go to the trophies logo at the bottom of the screen, it tells me that I need to unlock the full version of the game. Also, the trophies from Doctor Strange don't exist on the XMB trophy list despite installing the 1.07 patch released today.

                  For Vita, the trophies pop fine as they're supposed to and do show up in the local XMB, but then they don't sync to the server (the same issue you already know about for the Balance of the Force pack).
                  I see that shogun00 earned the trophies they are on his list when I compare trophies with him. But I'm unable to earn them.

                  What can we do Barbie
                  I installed unlock
                  Then the table
                  Then the update
                  Is it something to do with order although I believe thats the order I've done in past when gettin new tables
                  But this is glitched and I want to earn scores trophies and such
                  Any ideas yet
                  If shogun is earning them I doubt it's the store update

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The game requires the latest firmware update (4.53), which is an optional update and not mandatory.

                    On the PS3, do the following: XMB >> Settings >> System Update >> Update via Internet

                    Via USB Stick, go to Sony's site.
                    Last edited by shogun00; 12-18-2013, 01:37 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      The game requires the latest firmware update (4.53), which is an optional update and not mandatory.

                      On the PS3, do the following: XMB >> Settings >> System Update >> Update via Internet

                      Via USB Stick, go to Sony's site.
                      I downloaded system update it did not fix the problem
                      It still says "thanks for checking out zen pinball 2! Trophies are only available in the full game. Buy the full game and extend your collection with exquisite zen pinball 2 trophies!"

                      Hit X to buy pack or O to continue

                      If I hit X the same menu And message come back up. because I guess I already bought it?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Shogun00 figured it out, https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...trange-Pinball! all that needs to be done is to re-download the Avengers Chronicles 100kb unlock, it's not necessary to download the update. I can confirm this works on ps3 version 4.50. Thanks yet again, Shogun!
                        Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 12-18-2013, 08:34 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
                          Shogun00 figured it out, https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...trange-Pinball! all that needs to be done is to re-download the Avengers Chronicles 100kb unlock, it's not necessary to download the update. I can confirm this works on ps3 version 4.50. Thanks yet again, Shogun!
                          Yes Saw that. Did that and that made it work. Wonder how that could have effected it. Thanks Shogun00!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
                            Shogun00 figured it out, https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...trange-Pinball! all that needs to be done is to re-download the Avengers Chronicles 100kb unlock, it's not necessary to download the update. I can confirm this works on ps3 version 4.50. Thanks yet again, Shogun!
                            I can also confirm that it works on ps3 version 4.53. Thanks Shogun and MarkItZeroSmoky.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                              Yes Saw that. Did that and that made it work. Wonder how that could have effected it. Thanks Shogun00!!!!
                              Most likely the latest ZP2 update reseted the trophy permissions on the game back to "demo mode". Re-downloading the Avenger Chronicles Unlock re-unlocked those said trophy permissions.
                              Last edited by shogun00; 12-18-2013, 10:35 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X