Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some PS4 Buddies for Zen Pinball 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for some PS4 Buddies for Zen Pinball 2

    Hey everyone looking to play some pinball a with others please add Gr33nTr33Boa87.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Gr33nTr33Boa87 View Post
    Hey everyone looking to play some pinball a with others please add Gr33nTr33Boa87.
    Added. Anyone else feel free to add me as well.

    PSN ID: ackbarsoup

    Comment


    • #3
      Anyone can add me too. I've been playing Pinball FX 2 on xbox 360, but now going to play on PS4 too.

      PSN ID: mdh71
      PSN ID: mdh71

      Comment


      • #4
        Me too!!! Feel free to add me too.

        I think I've got Zen Pinball on every system I own and I've just been waiting (as patiently as I can) for the PS4 version....

        PSN ID: syrene

        Comment


        • #5
          Can add me too. I'm not the greatest. I can manage about 50-100mil on most tables
          PSN: fullmetalmeecrob
          PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

          Comment


          • #6
            I just downloaded the Avengers tables yesterday, feel free to add me NETSECPRO

            I'm not the greatest, but i'll get better.

            Comment


            • #7
              How can you play online with Zen? I can only choose split screen or hot seat on the same ps4.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Atum View Post
                How can you play online with Zen? I can only choose split screen or hot seat on the same ps4.
                Online play on ps4 not supported at this time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gustauve View Post
                  Online play on ps4 not supported at this time.
                  Ah, that's a shame.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Atum View Post
                    Ah, that's a shame.
                    There is at least the friend ranking leaderboards to compare scores. Hopefully they add online play, but they said it was hardly used.


                    PSN ID: mdh71
                    PSN ID: mdh71

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Warped Trekker View Post
                      There is at least the friend ranking leaderboards to compare scores. Hopefully they add online play, but they said it was hardly used.


                      PSN ID: mdh71
                      That's the problem ain't it? How can i find friends online when there is no online function? Except to come here. :s
                      Seems like a new trend these days, sell games with half the functions. But guess they are under a lot of pressure for releasing these games at time.

                      Anyway, PSN: Apex-Bushi

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Atum View Post
                        That's the problem ain't it? How can i find friends online when there is no online function? Except to come here. :s
                        Very easy really! Go onto the leaderboards and send some friend invites to some of the top players. Many of us are very friendly and we will usually add you as long as you add a message to your invite. From there I have gotten close to quite a few of these players after exchanging messages and chatting with them here and there.

                        NOTE: I don't own a PS4.
                        Last edited by shogun00; 01-19-2014, 06:56 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looking for pinball buddies on ps4

                          I too am looking for pinball buddies I just downloaded zen pinball 2 and pinball arcade for ps4 feel free to add me
                          PSN ID: PaulHarding1975

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Mars

                            is the MARS table available on ps4?

                            thx

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Anyone feel free to add me as well for pinball PSN ZeeMachine

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X