Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone stream Zen Pinball to Twitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone stream Zen Pinball to Twitch?

Hey,
    I'm curious if anyone is streaming his/her pinball game to Twitch.
    I'd love to watch.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
    Soulprayer

I speedrun Zen Pinball 2 and stream every once in a while. No actual highscore attempts just the story mode. I'm currently working on The Empire Strikes Back. The channel is http://www.twitch.tv/beliskner999/

Comment

Speedrunning Pinball?
      Wow, that's impressive.
      Hope I catch you when you are streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulprayer View Post
        Speedrunning Pinball?
        Wow, that's impressive.
        Hope I catch you when you are streaming.
        It's incredibly hard I can tell you that .
        If you follow my channel you'll get an e-Mail when I start streaming. I'll do a stream again tomorrow .
        Also there will be a speedrun marathon here in Berlin from the 11th to 13th April that will be streamed as well. I submitted my Empire Strikes Back run and hopefully it'll get accepted

Comment

Ah, auf dem Telefon sah ich gar nich, daß Du von Deutschland bist, surfe hier oft mit Tapatalk. xD
          Cool, freue mich auf deinen Stream.

Comment

Yup I'm from Germany but I don't use german on the internet except for german forums. My stream is on english as well

Comment

Yeah, you're right.
              Should not chat in German on English forums.
              Still, I was surprised ;-)

Comment

I don't stream to Twitch, just post gameplay to youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulprayer View Post
                  Hey,
                  I'm curious if anyone is streaming his/her pinball game to Twitch.
                  I'd love to watch.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
                  Soulprayer
                  I was streaming every week or so for a while on the Zen channel but people rarely showed up to watch :/ I will probably start up again soon, I should set a specific day/time each week so people know when they can expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                    I was streaming every week or so for a while on the Zen channel but people rarely showed up to watch :/ I will probably start up again soon, I should set a specific day/time each week so people know when they can expect it.
                    Zen Friday Night Streaming!

I think it has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      Zen Friday Night Streaming!

I think it has a nice ring to it.
                      I like it! Would people watch a Friday late afternoon/evening (Pacific timezone) stream if I did it? Any other suggestions? (And yes, during work hours is totally fine, I won't tell your boss you're slacking off and watching pinball!)

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        I like it! Would people watch a Friday late afternoon/evening (Pacific timezone) stream if I did it? Any other suggestions? (And yes, during work hours is totally fine, I won't tell your boss you're slacking off and watching pinball!)
                        I'd try to catch it whenever I can but evening pacific time makes me cry. If you'd stream at 6PM it'd be 3AM in the middle european countries. Not neccessarily a time at which I'm still awake .

Comment

I'm streaming right now if anybody wants to watch here's the link: http://www.twitch.tv/beliskner999/

Comment

I'd really love to watch, but 3am is really a bit late for me, too :-(
                            But for 3 hours earlier, 12pm CET (UTC+1), I definitely try to catch your stream.
                            Though, I am awake now is only for a movie evening with friends and five films beginning at 5pm ;-)

@beliskner
                            Sorry, see above ;-)
                            Last edited by Soulprayer; 03-02-2014, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I tried streaming the other day some Super League Football, but no one ever joined to watch.
                              PSN ID: mdh71

Comment

Working...
                              X