Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Crumbles
    Okay, so I was able to download the Ps3 version from my download list on the PS Store. So I'm good.

But I checked back where I originally downloaded it from. I don't get any error messages, but when I try to download it specifically from the ZP2 add-ons page, it says the PS3 version before you click download, but it just ends up downloading the PS Vita version instead. As soon as I bought it, it automatically downloaded the PS vita version without the PS3 version. So in order to get the PS3 version for now, you need to download it from your downloads history page, not the ZP2 add-ons page.

Thats all the info I can give you. I'm from Ontario canada, if its a regional problem. Now I want to play.
    Great, thanks for letting me know.

Everyone else - remember that the game isn't 100% updated until tomorrow in North America, so it may take a bit of fiddling around to get everything installed correctly. Let me know if you need any help!

Leave a comment:

• Crumbles
    replied
    Ahh!

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    Can you explain what is happening? Any error messages?
    Okay, so I was able to download the Ps3 version from my download list on the PS Store. So I'm good.

But I checked back where I originally downloaded it from. I don't get any error messages, but when I try to download it specifically from the ZP2 add-ons page, it says the PS3 version before you click download, but it just ends up downloading the PS Vita version instead. As soon as I bought it, it automatically downloaded the PS vita version without the PS3 version. So in order to get the PS3 version for now, you need to download it from your downloads history page, not the ZP2 add-ons page.

Thats all the info I can give you. I'm from Ontario canada, if its a regional problem. Now I want to play.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Crumbles
    Okay, I just bought it for PS3, but it seems like I can only download the PS Vita version.
    Can you explain what is happening? Any error messages?

Leave a comment:

• Crumbles
    replied
    Hmmm

Okay, I just bought it for PS3, but it seems like I can only download the PS Vita version.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoKing
    replied
    It's a denial of service attack. A really lame group of jerks hacked into PSN a couple days ago and made it impossible for most users to log in (among a lot of other really dumb, immature, illegal things). Feel free to read those links and get really mad...
    Oh that's why I couldn't log on and play. I thought sony was just updating servers or simething didn't know it was mischief

Leave a comment:

• Trollwart
    replied
    As far as we know, it should still be coming. If I hear otherwise, I'll post.
    Awesome...thanks BArbie

Leave a comment:

• Vince
    replied
    The first d in ddos stands for distributed. This implies some sort of bot-net right? So someone must have written something and got it out there in the first place. Maybe not hacking, but still pretty sophisticated.

One more thing: can we have a Walking Dead tourney on the PS4 please?
    Last edited by Vince; 08-26-2014, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    It's a denial of service attack. A really lame group of jerks hacked into PSN a couple days ago and made it impossible for most users to log in (among a lot of other really dumb, immature, illegal things). Feel free to read those links and get really mad...
    I personally don't see DDOS attacks as hacking. Anyone can do it, if you know where to go to get the software. It's just a script that creates artificial traffic that overloads the servers and takes them down. It's hard to prevent DDOS attacks, since the script enters the servers the legitimate way (via an account).

Personally, I call this "group of jerks" Script Kiddies or wannabe hackers. That's exactly what they are. They just want their 15 minutes of fame and they got it with several of the three-letter government agencies.

Leave a comment:

• mmmagnetic
    replied
    Originally posted by Metalzoic
    I really, really like how it doesn't look like it is sitting in a pinball cabinet, but just embedded into the world and background
    That's really one thing I've always thought Zen should do away with.

It's video pinball... why make it look like it is sitting in a physical pinball cab when it isn't a physical re-creation?
    I was a bit unsure about this myself at first, but the more I think about it, the more I agree with you. It really gives the table a much more open vibe, like it´s part of the world around it - the mood of the city around the table isn´t cut off via hypothetical cabinet walls.

That isn´t to say that I really love the "pinbally" elements of the Zen tables. I think all the designers are doing a brilliant job of mixing the fantastic elements with the more realistic parts. There´s always characters doing their thing on the sides of the tables, but most playfield mechanics are relatively feasible.

One thing I especially love are the "moving targets" in Fear Itself or Masters Of The Force: Instead of just polygonal models walking around the playfield, they´re little flat standups that come out of the ground. Even the really outlandish elements like reverse flipper/ball-lock on Ghost Rider are intricate mechanisms that the designer had to come up with - something that might work in real life as well.

I think that´s the reason why I like Zen pinball so much: No matter how outrageous the designs get, they still always have a very PINBALL feel to them. I assume that´s because the designers clearly know a lot of real pinball machines (there´s almost always some little hommage in every table). They are always great pinball playfields first, well executes themes second.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoKing
    What is ddos attack?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Trollwart
    Still coming tomorrow...after the psn DDoS attack?
    What is ddos attack?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Trollwart
    As far as we know, it should still be coming. If I hear otherwise, I'll post.

Leave a comment:

• Trollwart
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Metalzoic
    replied
    I really, really like how it doesn't look like it is sitting in a pinball cabinet, but just embedded into the world and background
    That's really one thing I've always thought Zen should do away with.

It's video pinball... why make it look like it is sitting in a physical pinball cab when it isn't a physical re-creation?

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Excellent post mmmagnetic, completely agree about the use of sound effects.

This table is looking very interesting, the dark screenshot is cool and hopefully will make the lighting pop out- come on Zen we want more flashes and sounds!!

Leave a comment:

Working...