Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAJOR Zen Pinball 2 update!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Street fighter said 2.99 for me, but i clicked on it and it let me download it for free.
    PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

    Comment


    • #32
      Ok so when I selected "import", it still wasn't showing me any tables. So I went into the PS Store, and manually downloaded the tables. The store was acting a little weird though. When I would select a table and press download, it would tell me it was already downloading. But it didnt really start downloading for each table, until I selected "download". Weird. Then I relaunched ZP2 and all tables were there, except for Ninja Gaiden which I guess isn't moving over to PS4?
      PSN ID: mdh71

      Comment


      • #33
        Got everything imported here no problem. Saw the Street Fighter glitch, but it's resolved for me now too. Thank you again everybody at Zen.

        Originally posted by Warped Trekker View Post
        Then I relaunched ZP2 and all tables were there, except for Ninja Gaiden which I guess isn't moving over to PS4?
        That's right, they're still working on getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 tribute.

        Comment


        • #34
          It's Fixed!

          The Street Fighter table is working now.
          Stay sane inside insanity.

          Comment


          • #35
            With better graphics, lightning, sounds?

            Comment


            • #36
              No Joy?

              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              We're bringing the rest of the PS3 table library to PS4 on July 15th! Join us on EU or US PlayStation blog!
              Ok, for me here in Scotland there is no tables to import and also no tables in the store. Ive left my ps4 running just in case up here we live in a different time zone to the rest of the plannet. Its ok Im not jumping around the room like some 20 year old although I cant remember that far back to when I was 20 cos that was back in the 80's . Im sure they will arrive at some point with its zimmer frame

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Longi_land View Post
                With better graphics, lightning, sounds?
                The tables run on 1080p at 60fps. The textures look sharper, but that's about it. Lighting and sound are the same as the PS3 version.
                Last edited by shogun00; 07-17-2014, 10:45 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I don't see any option to import Ms Splosion Man from my Xbox 360 and I don't want to turn it on to play it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by NoThru22 View Post
                    I don't see any option to import Ms Splosion Man from my Xbox 360 and I don't want to turn it on to play it.
                    That's because Ms Splosion Man is a Microsoft property.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Update! The European PSN store is updated and should be ready for players to import tables now.

                      In North America, the Street Fighter import issue some of you were seeing yesterday should be resolved, please let me know if you still have trouble!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Update! The European PSN store is updated and should be ready for players to import tables now.

                        In North America, the Street Fighter import issue some of you were seeing yesterday should be resolved, please let me know if you still have trouble!
                        Yep it's working now. Just got it this morning.

                        I pulled an all nighter last night. Stayed up late and got most of the easy trophies and finished wizard mode on capt. America, Thor, X-men and ghost rider. Nice going back and playing these tables again. I was surprised how quickly these came as these used to take weeks to beat. I guess having done it already makes it easier. Muscle memory and all. Having done it in marvel pinball, zp2 ps3 and now again.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
                          Yep it's working now. Just got it this morning.

                          I pulled an all nighter last night. Stayed up late and got most of the easy trophies and finished wizard mode on capt. America, Thor, X-men and ghost rider. Nice going back and playing these tables again. I was surprised how quickly these came as these used to take weeks to beat. I guess having done it already makes it easier. Muscle memory and all. Having done it in marvel pinball, zp2 ps3 and now again.
                          Disco must you beat every table on the first day?! LOL I'm exaggerating, but you are killing it. You'll probably be first in everything, except for V12. I got that one.
                          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                          Gamertag- RAFIE82
                          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                          Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                            Disco must you beat every table on the first day?! LOL I'm exaggerating, but you are killing it. You'll probably be first in everything, except for V12. I got that one.

                            U got the 150 shot tires upgrade? Good job. I just got the easy nitro and moved on. I've slowed down quite a bit today. Just beat galactus. And that's it today. I've spent many an hour on the robber knights. Came close once. But shucks it's hard. Probably do more tonight. I like the marvel tables better so my focus is there first. Go for moon knight and maybe civil war tonight. As for shaman I haven't even looked at it yet. I'm too scared to.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                              The tables run on 1080p at 60fps. The textures sharper, but that's about it. Lighting and sound are the same as the PS3 version.
                              Thanks shogun00.
                              It would be great if Zen could improve the lightning like TPA on the PS4-version

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Longi_land View Post
                                Thanks shogun00.
                                It would be great if Zen could improve the lightning like TPA on the PS4-version
                                Zen would have to rebuild the tables from the ground up again to include them. There is a big difference between something created from scratch (Zen Pinball) and emulation (Pinball Arcade).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X