No announcement yet.

Deadpool Tournament!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats m8, excellent score considering the difficulty of the table. Thank the maker that's over coz I'm running out of breakables to vent my frustration lol. Congrats to all top 3 places

Comment

Ah thanks guys, I'm so chuffed to finish in the top 3 and still can't believe it really. Thinking back to that game, it seemed to just keep going and going and towards the end I kept thinking 'I bet the tournament ends before my score gets posted' I think I would have cried lol!

Also, I got that score without ever completing the Wizard mode The 2 times I tried in that game I just had to hit under the right upper flipper and lost the ball off the bottom of the lower right, GAH!! Decided that shot is just too risky and didn't try it again...

I actually grew to enjoy the table more and more, it became (slightly) less frustrating and it's a great buzz when you get stacked Multiballs running and rack up some tasty points. SUPER JACKPOT!!! yay.

Well done to everyone who took part and sorry my buddy Brucethejam missed out, hey Barbie can't we send him something as a consolation?...

Looking forward to enjoying the new GotG table and wearing my sexy Zen Studios slippers hehe!

Comment

Hello!

And where are the official results?

Greets
        Neuroup of Addict Labs
        http://twitter.com/neuroup

Comment

Originally posted by Neuroup View Post
          Hello!

And where are the official results?

Greets
          Go to tournament icon at your start up, it shows them all with the top 100 scores.

Comment

Hi here ,

Barbiebobomb you contact 3 times on my ps3 i answered you 2 times with info you asked me but apparently you don't see my message maybe problem between ps3 to vita i don't know?

i send you a private message on this forum but again no answer of your part.

So why can i do now ?

PS: sorry for my english i'm french

Comment

Originally posted by tptime33 View Post
              Hi here ,

Barbiebobomb you contact 3 times on my ps3 i answered you 2 times with info you asked me but apparently you don't see my message maybe problem between ps3 to vita i don't know?

So why can i do now ?

Replied to your PM here on the forums THanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tptime33 View Post
                Hi here ,

So why can i do now ?

I had exactly the same thing, finally made contact via PM on this forum a
                few minutes ago and was relieved

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
                  I had exactly the same thing, finally made contact via PM on this forum a
                  few minutes ago and was relieved
                  Yeah, not sure what is up with PSN messages lately, I was starting to think that none of the PSN players wanted to claim their loot!

Comment

So is my free table code still for The Walking Dead? Because I already bought Guardians of the Galaxy using my own money.
                    Completed Tables:
                    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
                    PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
                    PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Comment

Originally posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post
                      So is my free table code still for The Walking Dead? Because I already bought Guardians of the Galaxy using my own money.
                      You need to respond to my message, I cannot give you a code publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        You need to respond to my message, I cannot give you a code publicly.
                        I never got your message.... PM?
                        Completed Tables:
                        Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Comment

Have you checked your Inbox here? (Click 'Notifications' at the top of this page just in case you didn't know)

Comment

I messaged you on PSN, not here on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              I messaged you on PSN, not here on the forums.
                              What I remember is that you did message me that I won the table code, but you never got back to me on the Walking Dead code.
                              Completed Tables:

Comment

What I remember is that you did message me that I won the table code, but you never got back to me on the Walking Dead code.
                                Alright, I FINALLY got back to you... I was in Maine last weekend so I didn't get your message
                                Completed Tables:

Comment

Working...
                                X