X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiscoKing
    replied
    Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
    Just the trophies etc. for the new Guardians table I think.
    the trophies were already on the psn I saw them a few days earlier

also while playing today I suffered a ShoryukenToTheChin, when I was in the middle of the wizard mode multiball my ps4 controller died!!!! all my balls went down the drain.. no more jackpots for you and oh by the way reset the table for me to

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Oh man losing a good game save, jeez I feel for you guys. What did the update fix/add?
    Just the trophies etc. for the new Guardians table I think.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Oh man losing a good game save, jeez I feel for you guys. What did the update fix/add?

Leave a comment:

• Brucethejam
    replied
    Seconded, definitely a bad time to do an update! Lost a good save too. A heads up would be very appreciated as this has happened a few times and some were quite high on the ol' scoreboard

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    So I returned to my saved game today only to find ZP2 requires an update. This means we lose any saved games, not good when you have a good go saved and especially not good during a tournament...

Maybe in the future it could be possible to give us a heads-up when an update is coming? At least that way if an update must coincide with an on-going tournament we can plan a bit and not feel disappointed, I know I'm not the only one who has suffered with this.

Anyway, good luck to everyone in the tournament and look forward to news of the next table.

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    TOURNAMENT TIME!

Deadpool table tournament happening July 23-30 on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita! Details (and prizes!) on our blog. Enjoy!
    Great news! Thanks guys, I'm only in it for the slippers

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    started a topic Deadpool Tournament!

Deadpool Tournament!

TOURNAMENT TIME!

Deadpool table tournament happening July 23-30 on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita! Details (and prizes!) on our blog. Enjoy!
Working...
X