Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

older tables

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • older tables

    hi can you tell me if Biolab, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the Deep miss explosion man will come to the ps4, I have them on steam but would be great if I had them on the ps4 to.

  • #2
    Ms Splosion Man will never come to a Sony console, since it's a Microsoft property. The other four have a chance, but they are caught in a lot of red tape due to Microsoft at the moment.
    Last edited by shogun00; 08-05-2014, 10:15 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
      Ms Splosion Man will never come to a Sony console, since it's a Microsoft property. The other four have a chance, but they are caught in a lot of red tape with to Microsoft at the moment.

      Honestly The wait has been too long. I already got them on Steam and it was worth it. Especially when they were on the 'Flash Sale'. They are still pretty good tables even though they are 'older' tables. Love ROME Even Bio lab is interesting. The best tables of the pack are Secrets of the deep and ROME IMO.

      Splosion Man is one of the easiest tables I ever played yet the charm of the table is what sold me. Definitely a Marathon table.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was hoping we would have a nice little surprise announcement 30 days after the XBOX One release.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
          I was hoping we would have a nice little surprise announcement 30 days after the XBOX One release.
          Like what? We've been getting table announcements more often than usual. I really can't complain. All I'm expecting to hear in the near future is TWD table. If there is anything outside of that, then it would be a huge shocker to me.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

          Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rafie View Post
            Like what? We've been getting table announcements more often than usual. I really can't complain. All I'm expecting to hear in the near future is TWD table. If there is anything outside of that, then it would be a huge shocker to me.
            I agree with you. We have been getting announcements left and right, and I'm very appreciative of the fan service that Zen provides. I was making reference to the PBFX 2 Core tables mentioned above. I was hoping for something similar to how Season 2 is being released for The Pinball Arcade for the PS4 30 days after the XBOX One release. Maybe, just maybe, enough time has passed and the red tape can finally disappear and Core tables can finally be released on the Playstation systems 30 days after the PBFX 2 XBOX One release. I know, wishful thinking.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Thefly0810 View Post
              I agree with you. We have been getting announcements left and right, and I'm very appreciative of the fan service that Zen provides. I was making reference to the PBFX 2 Core tables mentioned above. I was hoping for something similar to how Season 2 is being released for The Pinball Arcade for the PS4 30 days after the XBOX One release. Maybe, just maybe, enough time has passed and the red tape can finally disappear and Core tables can finally be released on the Playstation systems 30 days after the PBFX 2 XBOX One release. I know, wishful thinking.
              Nah it's not wishful thinking. It could happen. I really do hope it does happen. Although I own a 360 and have those said tables their, I want my PS family to partake in it as well. They (PBFX 2 Core pack) are great tables and should be played on all platforms, not just some. Zen knows PS fans want it, and if MS let's the tables go...then you can bet you'll probably see them on the PS side.
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

              Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd buy those tables the second they hit. I miss them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                  Nah it's not wishful thinking. It could happen. I really do hope it does happen. Although I own a 360 and have those said tables their, I want my PS family to partake in it as well. They (PBFX 2 Core pack) are great tables and should be played on all platforms, not just some. Zen knows PS fans want it, and if MS let's the tables go...then you can bet you'll probably see them on the PS side.
                  It should have happened by now.Perhaps it will someday but odds aren't good.The PS never seemed a priority for Zen.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You guys will have a nice surprise coming this year

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                      you guys will have a nice surprise coming this year
                      WHA, WHA, WHAT!!!!!!!! You have made my day. Thank you!!!!:
                      Last edited by Thefly0810; 08-07-2014, 07:06 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ALH2012 View Post
                        It should have happened by now.Perhaps it will someday but odds aren't good.The PS never seemed a priority for Zen.
                        MEL HAS SPOKEN!!! Meaning there is a surprise coming soon. Cross your fingers man!
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          MEL HAS SPOKEN!!! Meaning there is a surprise coming soon. Cross your fingers man!
                          I'll cross my toes too, if that will help.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                            You guys will have a nice surprise coming this year
                            Now this is exciting news!Bring it on!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                              You guys will have a nice surprise coming this year


                              Nice!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X