X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johny_dmonic
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I think this might be similar to another report I got over the weekend. Is your friend leaderboard blank, or are there people/scores missing?
    walking dead table was blank while other tables had a few scores on them. previously, all tables would have the top 10 scores. i tried playing one quick game on the walking dead and only my score showed up.

Before playing

After playing

Some other table

Leave a comment:

• JasonC11
    replied
    I just noticed this as well on Vita at least. On the right side of the table selection screen the Challenge, Pro Score (Friends), Pinball Champion, and Team Score (Friends Panels) are either blank or missing numerous friends of mine and none of my scores show in any of those either. The only tables that show anything are V12 and Tesla on the Challenge pane. If I go to the Friends filter in leaderboard, those are the only two tables that show anything and they list a different friend. I haven't had a chance to see if this happens on PS3 or PS4 yet.

Just checked on PS4 using remote play and everything seems ok, I'll check out the PS3 version tonight.
    Last edited by JasonC11; 10-06-2014, 11:47 PM. Reason: Added PS4 results

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by johny_dmonic View Post
    Uh..has anyone's scores on the scoreboards (friends) tab been reset? I still see my local scores but not on the scoreboards. this is on the vita btw. all the tables seems to be affected. this is after i applied the patch that came up this week.
    I think this might be similar to another report I got over the weekend. Is your friend leaderboard blank, or are there people/scores missing?

Leave a comment:

• johny_dmonic
    started a topic Scoreboards (Friends) Reset?

Scoreboards (Friends) Reset?

Uh..has anyone's scores on the scoreboards (friends) tab been reset? I still see my local scores but not on the scoreboards. this is on the vita btw. all the tables seems to be affected. this is after i applied the patch that came up this week.
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 10-06-2014, 04:57 AM.
Working...
X