Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores not being registered on All-Time board.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scores not being registered on All-Time board.

    My new highscores aren't being registered on the All-Time (Friends) boards on PS4. I set a new highscore on Avengers today and the score shows correctly on the Local board but not on the All-Time (Friends). It's still my previous highscore shown on All-Time (Friends). Worth noting I updated the PS4 to firmware 2.0 today. Is that something to do with it?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Flippers View Post
    My new highscores aren't being registered on the All-Time (Friends) boards on PS4. I set a new highscore on Avengers today and the score shows correctly on the Local board but not on the All-Time (Friends). It's still my previous highscore shown on All-Time (Friends). Worth noting I updated the PS4 to firmware 2.0 today. Is that something to do with it?
    Have you played at all since? Try playing another game and see if that will push your last score to the leaderboard. Let me know if it doesn't.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Have you played at all since? Try playing another game and see if that will push your last score to the leaderboard. Let me know if it doesn't.
      You mean playing the same table (Avengers) again? Yes, I tried that this morning and I beat my previous highscore about three times in today's session. So I now have three higher scores on my Local scoreboard than the score on All-Time (Friends) board.

      Not the exact numbers but this gives you an idea of what I'm experiencing on the boards...


      Local
      1. PCB 65,000,000 <-----High score set today/yesterday
      2. PCB 55,000,000 <-----High score set today/yesterday
      3. PCB 49,000,000 <-----High score set today/yesterday
      4. PCB 35,000,000 <-----High score from weeks ago
      5. PCB 22,000,000


      All-Time (Friends)
      1. DSonicX 54,000,000
      2. Tusken77 35,000,000 <---My score from weeks ago, not updated to today/yesterday's new best score

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Flippers View Post
        You mean playing the same table (Avengers) again? Yes, I tried that this morning and I beat my previous highscore about three times in today's session. So I now have three higher scores on my Local scoreboard than the score on All-Time (Friends) board.

        Not the exact numbers but this gives you an idea of what I'm experiencing on the boards...


        Local
        1. PCB 65,000,000 <-----High score set today/yesterday
        2. PCB 55,000,000 <-----High score set today/yesterday
        3. PCB 49,000,000 <-----High score set today/yesterday
        4. PCB 35,000,000 <-----High score from weeks ago
        5. PCB 22,000,000


        All-Time (Friends)
        1. DSonicX 54,000,000
        2. Tusken77 35,000,000 <---My score from weeks ago, not updated to today/yesterday's new best score
        Thanks! And you're definitely online while playing? If so let me know! I've had one other report of leaderboard weirdness since the firmware update, so we'll be checking it out.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Thanks! And you're definitely online while playing? If so let me know! I've had one other report of leaderboard weirdness since the firmware update, so we'll be checking it out.
          Yep, definitely online. Any other ways I can help I'll be happy to do.

          I looked into the Pinball FX forum today to see if the Xbox One has had any similar problems with leaderboards and it seems like it has. I hope this gets fixed relatively quickly because playing with broken scoreboards is rather pointless.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Flippers View Post
            Yep, definitely online. Any other ways I can help I'll be happy to do.

            I looked into the Pinball FX forum today to see if the Xbox One has had any similar problems with leaderboards and it seems like it has. I hope this gets fixed relatively quickly because playing with broken scoreboards is rather pointless.
            This wouldn't have anything to do with the Xbox One version - this is some weirdness caused by the latest PS4 firmware update.

            Forgot to ask, is your PSN account based in Europe or North America?
            Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-30-2014, 08:21 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              This wouldn't have anything to do with the Xbox One version - this is some weirdness caused by the latest PS4 firmware update.

              Forgot to ask, is your PSN account based in Europe or North America?
              I'm in the UK.

              Yes, my first thought was the firmware update. That means it's not a problem with a specific table but more general, yes? In other words, it's not worth me trying to beat a high score on another table to test if other tables are/aren't affected.

              Thanks for all your quick responses, Barbie.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Flippers View Post
                I'm in the UK.

                Yes, my first thought was the firmware update. That means it's not a problem with a specific table but more general, yes? In other words, it's not worth me trying to beat a high score on another table to test if other tables are/aren't affected.

                Thanks for all your quick responses, Barbie.
                It's likely that it isn't table specific, though if it does update the leaderboard on another table, do let me know!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  It's likely that it isn't table specific, though if it does update the leaderboard on another table, do let me know!
                  I was going to try other tables last night and this morning but on both occasions the scoreboards aren't even loading now.

                  zen.jpg

                  For reference, I tested two other score-based games, OlliOlli and Velocity 2X and their leaderboards are displaying and adding new scores instantly.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Flippers View Post
                    I was going to try other tables last night and this morning but on both occasions the scoreboards aren't even loading now.

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]529[/ATTACH]

                    For reference, I tested two other score-based games, OlliOlli and Velocity 2X and their leaderboards are displaying and adding new scores instantly.
                    Yep - we're working on it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Yep - we're working on it
                      Excellent.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have the same problem with the scoreboards not posting my high score on all time and friends leaderboards.

                        Playing the X-MEN table last night I had a score of 290 million and wouldn't post the score at all and i tried a few more games on the table with no scores posting. Also played the Ghost rider table and the scores actually posted fine.
                        After that I went to the main menu and couldn't see the leaderboards at all and it just said loading scores but never did.

                        I was online at the time. I have ps4 update 2.0 and live in NA

                        Im not so worried about high scores posting as I am about being able to play the Eldorado table

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by weeztha View Post

                          Im not so worried about high scores posting as I am about being able to play the Eldorado table
                          Both of these are being fixed

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I might not be able to play pinball at the moment due to the scoreboard problems, so I'm currently playing the 'Try to win a Walking Dead or Doctor Strange EU PSN code' game on Twitter. No luck so far, my reflexes must not be as good as I thought they were.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              Both of these are being fixed
                              Awesome! Thanks again!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X