Report a bug - PS3 Eldorado table locks up after 1st ball lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report a bug - PS3 Eldorado table locks up after 1st ball lost

PS3 - Eldorado table locks up after 1st ball lost. This occurred after update installed on Nov. 24, 2014.

Is there any way to revert to a previous version, or am I stuck with this until some future release?

Thanks!

Odd! I just downloaded the patch and played several games of El Dorado. Not once did it lock up on me.

EDIT: Never mind! I mis-read the post. This bug appears to be only affecting the PS3 version, which I no longer play. I only play the PS4 and Vita versions.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-01-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcnyyc View Post
      PS3 - Eldorado table locks up after 1st ball lost. This occurred after update installed on Nov. 24, 2014.

Is there any way to revert to a previous version, or am I stuck with this until some future release?

Thanks!
      Does this happen each time you play or is it random? Are you in North America or Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Does this happen each time you play or is it random? Are you in North America or Europe?
        Thanks for the quick reply.

It happens every time. I am in North America. PS3 f/w version 4.66, Zen 2 ver. 1.15.

I tried removing Zen2 and re-installing from scratch but the result was the same (I guess expected without the opportunity to ignore the 1.15 update). After the 1st ball drains, scoreboard says "lost ball", then scoreboard goes blank, and does not proceed to ball 2. I can still change views and nudge the table. Interestingly though, if I tilt the table while in play of the 1st ball, the ball will drain and allow me to proceed to ball 2.

Hope that helps. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by bcnyyc View Post
          Thanks for the quick reply.

It happens every time. I am in North America. PS3 f/w version 4.66, Zen 2 ver. 1.15.

I tried removing Zen2 and re-installing from scratch but the result was the same (I guess expected without the opportunity to ignore the 1.15 update). After the 1st ball drains, scoreboard says "lost ball", then scoreboard goes blank, and does not proceed to ball 2. I can still change views and nudge the table. Interestingly though, if I tilt the table while in play of the 1st ball, the ball will drain and allow me to proceed to ball 2.

Hope that helps. Thanks again.
          Same thing for me and my friends in Europe. What can we do?

Comment

Same thing is happening to me. DLed the lastet patch today, now I cannot get to ball 2 on El Dorado. Frustrating.

Hope there's a solution for this bug soon! *Updated - Still having the same issue as of 12/18/2014.
            Last edited by PlainZero; 12-18-2014, 09:24 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Same problem here

I just updated PS3 here in North America and now Eldorado only plays the first ball and that's it. Ball saves with the first ball are ok but the game freezes for the second ball. Not random, it happens every time.

Comment

I'll let the team know - thanks for all the details!

Comment

The same is happening to me . After I lose the 1st ball the table ends up . The table is still "on" , I can move both the flippers , I hear the music but no trace of the next balls . I tried to download it again but nothing happen . I live in Italy . Hope you can do something !

Thanks !

Comment

i have the same issue on the ps vita. i'm in the united states.

the el dorado table does not allow ball 2 to come into play after ball 1 is lost. you can still control the flippers and the camera angles, but there's just no ball to launch. this glitch happens every single time.

please fix this in the next patch thanks.

Comment

Just to let the Zen Team know there are no issues like that on the PS4 version.
                      "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Glad to see this wasn't just me - finally re-downloaded ZP2 and all the classic tables this weekend on PS3 and can't get past the first ball drain. Registered just now to see if I could find that it was an issue. Hopefully there's some love remaining for those of us on "old" tech for it to be addressed

I'll also say that I downloaded the latest updates for a "competitors" virtual pinball game on the console, and the lag in control response is just so bad, it's unplayable. Zen has always been the most polished and most fun digital pin to play, for me! Easy to see the passion going into the product.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyglass View Post
                          i have the same issue on the ps vita. i'm in the united states.

the el dorado table does not allow ball 2 to come into play after ball 1 is lost. you can still control the flippers and the camera angles, but there's just no ball to launch. this glitch happens every single time.

please fix this in the next patch thanks.
                          Thanks for the report!

Comment

Hi everybody.

I'm from France (sorry in advance if my english is not correct, but I will try to make efforts to be understandable...) and I just want to say that I've got the same problem on PS3 with this table : nothing happens after the first ball is lost (I mean, the dot matrix stays blank just before the calculation of the bonuses and the second ball doesn't come). I bought all the existing tables on last saturday, and I didn't notice the same issue with the other ones. This bug only appears with El Dorado, and I hope an updated version will come soon because this table looks so amazing !
                            One more thing : how does it work if you update a new corrected version ? I mean : do I have to buy it once more or is there something else ? (sorry if it sounds like a silly question, but I'm really new in this kind of experience)

Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by mega-gamer View Post
                              Hi everybody.

I'm from France (sorry in advance if my english is not correct, but I will try to make efforts to be understandable...) and I just want to say that I've got the same problem on PS3 with this table : nothing happens after the first ball is lost (I mean, the dot matrix stays blank just before the calculation of the bonuses and the second ball doesn't come). I bought all the existing tables on last saturday, and I didn't notice the same issue with the other ones. This bug only appears with El Dorado, and I hope an updated version will come soon because this table looks so amazing !
                              One more thing : how does it work if you update a new corrected version ? I mean : do I have to buy it once more or is there something else ? (sorry if it sounds like a silly question, but I'm really new in this kind of experience)

Kind regards.
                              You never have to pay for updates from us, just the tables themselves. I've reported this El Dorado bug to the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X