Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any ETA on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any ETA on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table?

Just wondering as I misss the table.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

We don't know! It will most likely be a surprise release, just like the Core Pack was.

Comment

I'm dreading trying to defeat Genshin on that table.
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
        I'm dreading trying to defeat Genshin on that table.
        I'm Not dreading genshin, I'm dreading Rachel.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
          I'm Not dreading genshin, I'm dreading Rachel.
          Yeah that mission alone is worse than Genshin. In fact....I haven't beaten it yet!
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is now available in North America for PS4! Make sure to purchase on PS3/Vita first if you haven't yet, then import to PS4! Coming to Europe tomorrow! A few screenshots are up on our Facebook if you'd like to check them out.
            Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-02-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is now available in North America for PS4! Make sure to purchase on PS3/Vita first if you haven't yet, then import to PS4! Coming to Europe tomorrow! A few screenshots are up on our Facebook if you'd like to check them out.
              Phwoar!! Looks gorgeous. Just curious why this took so long to arrive on PS4? Anyway, can't wait to try it (if Santa brings me a PS4)

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
                Phwoar!! Looks gorgeous. Just curious why this took so long to arrive on PS4?
                It was because of the 1080p conversion process. All of the other tables were already converted to 1080p because of the Steam version, so all Zen had to do was port those tables over to the PS4. However, the NGS2 table was exclusive to the PS3 (720p) and Vita (about 520p). There was no 1080p source material for this table, so it took them some time to do the conversion.

Comment

Table demo downloaded fine.

Table unlock won't download. I keep getting error. It says free. I click it. It says error cannot download error (ce-34708-2)

Any ideas?

Nevermind it's going now
                  Last edited by DiscoKing; 12-02-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
                    Table demo downloaded fine.

Table unlock won't download. I keep getting error. It says free. I click it. It says error cannot download error (ce-34708-2)

Any ideas?

Nevermind it's going now

Similar problem here.
                    Demo downloaded fine for me. After starting up Zen the table import says nothing to import. I can play the demo, but the full game won't unlock (I own the PS3/Vita versions) and the "buy" option doesn't o anything at all.

Comment

I need help too

My table wont unlock as well. What do i have to do to get it to download properly?

Comment

Originally posted by emo1981ver2 View Post
                        My table wont unlock as well. What do i have to do to get it to download properly?
                        I just kept trying until it worked. No magic fix, just kept trying.

Sorry I can't help more than that.

I think maybe it was a slow connection problem, and eventually I just connected

Comment

Originally posted by Metalzoic View Post
                          Similar problem here.
                          Demo downloaded fine for me. After starting up Zen the table import says nothing to import. I can play the demo, but the full game won't unlock (I own the PS3/Vita versions) and the "buy" option doesn't o anything at all.
                          Originally posted by emo1981ver2 View Post
                          Try again now and see if it unlocks - let me know if you still have trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                            It was because of the 1080p conversion process. All of the other tables were already converted to 1080p because of the Steam version, so all Zen had to do was port those tables over to the PS4. However, the NGS2 table was exclusive to the PS3 (720p) and Vita (about 520p). There was no 1080p source material for this table, so it took them some time to do the conversion.
                            Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up shogun.

Comment

It worked!

Thank you Barbie! What ever you did in your amazing studio...it worked and i could unlock my full table!

Comment

Working...
                              X