X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hmmmmmmm....

Okay, one more.

You'll see some familiar faces in this next table pack, as well as new ones.
    Ok now I'm sold on iron man
    They revisited Spider-Man I think they revisit iron man

Other metal characters

Silver surfer
    Wolverine
    Star Wars droids

But I'm still leaning iron man

Comment

Well I guess that means no Ozzy. [Insert crying emotion icon here].

Comment

GoT

What do you think about a Game of Thrones themed table? The first Episode of the Telltale adventure is called "Iron from Ice" (something about metal)... and since "The Walking Dead" the corporation with Telltale is familiar, even if "Game of Thrones" would be new.

But I guess that would be a little bit to early, because the adventure has not been completed yet.

Comment

Well I'm gonna rule out Metal Mickey (you have to be from the UK and a certain age to remember him, Google away kids!)

Iron Man tables? Maybe, I'm sure there are plenty of related characters who I'm not aware of. Barbie seems to hint at more than a solo table release, hope so. The more the merrier I say!

Hang on, metal... characters... How about a Cars set of tables with Lightning McQueen etc?? That would be decent.
          Last edited by skyway73; 01-28-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Why do I have a feeling that this hint is going to be much bigger than what Barbie is leading on?

Comment

This is awesome! I love seeing all your guesses.
              I am glad bout new content,but what about plants vs zombies is it not comming to xbox1?Thought it was lol Is anyone still have leaderboard issues?They are better than before but now on multiple tables freinds scores are exactly same as mine.Any ideas on a fix to this?

Comment

Originally posted by rob c View Post
                I am glad bout new content,but what about plants vs zombies is it not comming to xbox1?Thought it was lol Is anyone still have leaderboard issues?They are better than before but now on multiple tables freinds scores are exactly same as mine.Any ideas on a fix to this?
                Yes - PvZ is still coming, hoping to have a release date for it soon. We are working on the duplicate leaderboard issue as well.

Comment

Yes - PvZ is still coming, hoping to have a release date for it soon. We are working on the duplicate leaderboard issue as well.
                  Thanks

Comment

So given this some more thought and pretty much have no idea. So I'll keep guessing and maybe we will get some more clues or warmer/colder.

Either pretty metal was a nuanced clue toward rock music tables or a metallic robot (metal gear solid???) - or maybe pretty metal is just something hipsters say because it sounds cooler than just saying "that's cool"

Last clue leads me to believe its a continuation of a series Star Wars, or marvel - but I am hoping it's more South Park , walking dead, or even sequels to their original packs.

Looking forward to what ever zen thinks up, keep up the great work.

How's bout 50 questions?

Do the new table(s) have cartoon/comic characters?

Comment

All metal

Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
                      Ok now I'm sold on iron man
                      They revisited Spider-Man I think they revisit iron man

Other metal characters

Silver surfer
                      Wolverine
                      Star Wars droids

But I'm still leaning iron man
                      if its Metal god could it be a Transformers table god pleaseeeee

Comment

Originally posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
                        if its Metal god could it be a Transformers table god pleaseeeee
                        The original transformers - not the recent series.

Michel bay pretty much ruined my childhood happy memories of transforming robots...

Comment

TWISTED METAL! I know this would be a Sony only exclusive, but it's the first thing that popped into my head.
                          "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

if it's an iron man pack of say 3 -4 tables
                            1. Avengers 2: ultron movie
                            2. War machine
                            3. Iron patriot
                            4. Iron man's armory with different armors being different missions

Comment

Originally posted by DA5ID View Post
                              The original transformers - not the recent series.

Michel bay pretty much ruined my childhood happy memories of transforming robots...
                              ^ This. I could not agree more. However i would still play a Zen take on the Micheal Bay version...i'm sure they'd do the license justice.

Comment

Originally posted by DA5ID View Post

Either pretty metal was a nuanced clue toward rock music tables or a metallic robot (metal gear solid???) - or maybe pretty metal is just something hipsters say because it sounds cooler than just saying "that's cool"
                                It was a clue, not hipster lingo.

Keep the guesses coming!!

Comment

Working...
                                X