• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA5ID
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Announcement here!
    Ha - we weren't even remotely close! But it was fun guessing - some pretty good ideas on this thread please put them in the table idea/ wish list bucket for the future.

New tables look fun. -castle storming is not my cup of tea (it's not pinball) but your devious crossover ploy may work and I may check the original out! - really digging the western theme with female protagonist.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Announcement here!

Leave a comment:

• Cathaeter
    replied
    I'd say either Terminator or Metal Gear Solid.

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
    Anyone remember the old Movie (Cartoon) Heavy Metal? Or the magazines? Perhaps that.
    The heavy metal movie theme would be great - especially if they designed it as a table from 1981 (when the movie came out)
    There is also the heavy metal car game...

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Announcement is imminent! Get those guesses in!
    Ok still standing my all my prior guesses (a music genre done right would be awesome -looking at you pinball rocks)

But I'm going to throw out MAGNETO -marvel super villain - not sure how popular he is but think the table mechanics might be interesting based on theme of a character that can control metal (ie pinball)

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Announcement is imminent! Get those guesses in!

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Anyone remember the old Movie (Cartoon) Heavy Metal? Or the magazines? Perhaps that.

Anyway. Transformers or possibly terminator? Will be interesting to see.

As I see it, It's likely a tie in with the Avengers Age of Ultron movie.

Leave a comment:

• Dicepticon79
    replied
    I wish it will be Transformers,from the old Cartoons, another guess would be Futurama

Leave a comment:

• Xeonic-Ice
    replied
    My guesses are Age of Apocalypse theme with Apocalypse and Archangel, a Colossus table, Doom table, and likely a new Iron Man table.

Leave a comment:

• skyway73
    replied
    Thinking about all the clues, Lord of the Rings seems to fit and has a lot of scope for some fun tables. Terminator fits too, hmm...

To be honest, the theme isn't too important to me, I just love good tables. I know Zen will come up with the goods yet again!

Leave a comment:

• dave950lam
    replied
    Originally posted by DA5ID View Post
    The original transformers - not the recent series.

Michel bay pretty much ruined my childhood happy memories of transforming robots...
    I also was thinking of Transformers, would like the original. Megatron as the classic Fusion Pistol is his best form.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Would you consider yourself a hipster? That way the clue could work on multiple levels!
    Haha! I don't consider myself one, but I do think this next set of tables is really cool!

Another hint: The themes for these tables have been suggested multiple times by the community - though not necessarily in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    It was a clue, not hipster lingo.

Keep the guesses coming!!
    Would you consider yourself a hipster? That way the clue could work on multiple levels!

I myself say "pretty dope" - probably because I live in boulder Colorado

Another guess - Metallica?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied

Either pretty metal was a nuanced clue toward rock music tables or a metallic robot (metal gear solid???) - or maybe pretty metal is just something hipsters say because it sounds cooler than just saying "that's cool"
    It was a clue, not hipster lingo.

Keep the guesses coming!!

Leave a comment:

• MarkItZeroSmoky
    replied
    The original transformers - not the recent series.

Michel bay pretty much ruined my childhood happy memories of transforming robots...
    ^ This. I could not agree more. However i would still play a Zen take on the Micheal Bay version...i'm sure they'd do the license justice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X