Very very disappointed = (

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very disappointed = (

Ok, here we go, sorry if my english sucks =)

I love this game and i have bought almost every table on my ps3 and vita, i play mostly on Vita because its fantastic on Vita.

For a couple of days ago i bought some tables on my Ps4 for like 30 dollar, and went happy to download these on my Vita, but it didn't show up as a purchased.... i used google and find out that tables bought on the ps4 is not cross buy to vitan, thats hilarious and i have spent so much money on this game, bought almost everything to playstation and also on my ipad/iphone.

Now i have to pay these 30 dollars again to play the tables on my Vita? Never... i didn't have a clue about this and for me cross buy is cross buy = (

I hope this is something that you could help me with, i contacted the swedish support for Sony Playstation but they were like..... not willing to help this matter = (

If this is the case i will never ever buy something from Zen again because all the money I've spent and now this...

Like in topic i feel very disappointed...

Originally posted by Massmonster View Post

I love this game and i have bought almost every table on my ps3 and vita, i play mostly on Vita because its fantastic on Vita.

For a couple of days ago i bought some tables on my Ps4 for like 30 dollar, and went happy to download these on my Vita, but it didn't show up as a purchased.... i used google and find out that tables bought on the ps4 is not cross buy to vitan, thats hilarious and i have spent so much money on this game, bought almost everything to playstation and also on my ipad/iphone.

Now i have to pay these 30 dollars again to play the tables on my Vita? Never... i didn't have a clue about this and for me cross buy is cross buy = (

I hope this is something that you could help me with, i contacted the swedish support for Sony Playstation but they were like..... not willing to help this matter = (

If this is the case i will never ever buy something from Zen again because all the money I've spent and now this...

I wish they could have explained it better. In order for you to be able to play on Vita for crossbuy, you have to buy it on the PS3 first. Then you would have got all the talbes you bought on the Vita and PS4. They should have said something like that on the PSN.

Comment

Forward me the receipts for these PS4 table purchases and I will see what I can do for you. Support @ zenstudios dot com.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Forward me the receipts for these PS4 table purchases and I will see what I can do for you. Support @ zenstudios dot com.

Thanks!
        Its done!

Best regards

Comment

This is something a lot of people don't realise. It's not Zens fault though. If something is Cross Buy it will say so in the description of the item. If it's not Cross Buy it won't say it. If you aren't sure if something is Cross Buy you can always check the internet before buying.
          I remember back in the day when the first games came out that were Cross Buy and people were cheering how awesome it is to only have to pay for some games once. Nowadays people lose their shit if something is not Cross Buy or if the Cross Buy feature only works one way. Always fun to see how customers always find something to complain about.
          At least with this it's a mistake you make once and never again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
            This is something a lot of people don't realise. It's not Zens fault though. If something is Cross Buy it will say so in the description of the item. If it's not Cross Buy it won't say it. If you aren't sure if something is Cross Buy you can always check the internet before buying.
            I remember back in the day when the first games came out that were Cross Buy and people were cheering how awesome it is to only have to pay for some games once. Nowadays people lose their shit if something is not Cross Buy or if the Cross Buy feature only works one way. Always fun to see how customers always find something to complain about.
            At least with this it's a mistake you make once and never again.
            Well boys and girls, Barbie really did help me out with this and i am a lot happier now : )

Comment

Well boys and girls, Barbie really did help me out with this and i am a lot happier now : )
              Glad I could help out Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
              X