Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 Pro Score

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PS4 Pro Score

    Is Pro Score calculated differently on PS4 than it is on PS3/Vita, and if so how? Looking at the top score vs how the end of game summary breaks it down I can't figure it out.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Hello??? Anybody???
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      It's calculated the same way on all 3. http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...re-calculation

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        It's calculated the same way on all 3. http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...re-calculation
        Then something's glitched on PS4 because number one is in the kagillions (that's a lot.)
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
          Then something's glitched on PS4 because number one is in the kagillions (that's a lot.)
          Can you post or send a screenshot of this? support at zenstudios dot com

          Comment


          • #6
            I went and checked again. Not quite in the kagillions but it's over a million, and the next few are all higher than should be possible.
            How do you get a PS4 screenshot? I still haven't figured out a lot of extra stuff on my PS4, I use my XBox One a lot more, but I'll happily send it to support if I can figure out how.

            BTW, Barbie, you're the only person on my PSN (SergioCosmopolis) friend's list that ever played Diablo 3. Not sure if you still play, but incase you're wondering why I keep sending you Lengendary item gifts, you're the only person it ever finds them for.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
              I went and checked again. Not quite in the kagillions but it's over a million, and the next few are all higher than should be possible.
              How do you get a PS4 screenshot? I still haven't figured out a lot of extra stuff on my PS4, I use my XBox One a lot more, but I'll happily send it to support if I can figure out how.

              BTW, Barbie, you're the only person on my PSN (SergioCosmopolis) friend's list that ever played Diablo 3. Not sure if you still play, but incase you're wondering why I keep sending you Lengendary item gifts, you're the only person it ever finds them for.
              Thanks for the items! I haven't played in a while but I definitely need to

              Don't worry about the screenshot - feel free to just post the number here so we can look into it

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry, I haven't checked back in awhile. Will do, next time I'm on. If I remember correctly at least the top ten were well over the 60,000 or so (forgot how many tables) that should be the maximum if it's still 1000 x number of tables. I'd think anyone who checked the pro score leaderboard on PS4 could see it, unless it is just happening on my end, so whoever looks into it should be able to see what's up, but I'll definitely post it as well.
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X