No announcement yet.

Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Pinball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice designed Table , i like the Missions , but the hard mode is nasty, they should have given it more tiltwarnings lol
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-24-2015, 10:01 PM. Reason: Language!

Comment

Liking the new table as a whole but can we stop for a second to talk about Thor's voice? Why does Thor sound more like a hoity toity British gentleman and less like the God of Thunder?
      Last edited by Xanthious; 04-25-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanthious View Post
        Liking the new table as a whole but can we stop for a second to talk about Thor's voice? Why does Thor sound more like a hoity toity British gentleman and less like the God of Thunder?
        I think that's jarvis's voice aka vision not thor's

Notice the dialog and what is being said and you'll see that it's jarvis

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
          I think that's jarvis's voice aka vision not thor's

Notice the dialog and what is being said and you'll see that it's jarvis
          All the voices sound weird to me except Iron Man wish they used the real actors voices
          Highest Scores: 479mill Sorcerers Lair, 219mill Avengers, 203mill MARS, 190mill Captain America, 181mill SW: Clone Wars

Comment

Originally posted by JCman7 View Post
            All the voices sound weird to me except Iron Man wish they used the real actors voices
            If we used the actors from the movie, there is no way we could charge $2-3 per table anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              If we used the actors from the movie, there is no way we could charge $2-3 per table anymore.
              Haha very true but you would think the actors would have in their contracts that they have to do promotional things like these. The voices you do have are pretty good they match as best as you can get. Black widow and Thor are the only ones that don't fit too well but no biggie. Table is awesome!
              Highest Scores: 479mill Sorcerers Lair, 219mill Avengers, 203mill MARS, 190mill Captain America, 181mill SW: Clone Wars

Comment

How to raise the Multiplier?

Just beat it's Wizard Mode. Funny enough, I seem to not know how to go about raising the Multipliers. I also wonder if the Table has any Multiball Modes outside the Main Missions.
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                  Just beat it's Wizard Mode. Funny enough, I seem to not know how to go about raising the Multipliers. I also wonder if the Table has any Multiball Modes outside the Main Missions.
                  Completing a hurry-up will raise the multiplier by one, and apart from the main modes only the Invasion offers the opportunity to play it as a multiball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ypok View Post
                    Completing a hurry-up will raise the multiplier by one, and apart from the main modes only the Invasion offers the opportunity to play it as a multiball.
                    Thank you so much. I just got 1 more question - the Reward mechanic, I've seen the Dot-Matrix 2 more hits for Reward, is this linked to the far right Sink Hole?
                    sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                      Thank you so much. I just got 1 more question - the Reward mechanic, I've seen the Dot-Matrix 2 more hits for Reward, is this linked to the far right Sink Hole?
                      And the hole below the bumpers

Comment

Thank you so much for all your help.
                        sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

I seem to be missing something obvious... how do you keep the kickbacks lit?
                          XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cloda View Post
                            I seem to be missing something obvious... how do you keep the kickbacks lit?
                            You can't really keep them lit . Once lit you will hear "thor's might is on your side" and then they are on a timer counting down
                            However it you hit the bumpers you can extend the time they are lit and you'll hear something like "the God of Thunder favors you" indicating you've extended the timer but it's not a big extension and eventually you will lose them and you'll hear "thor will soon depart, you are on your own"
                            At this point if you want them you'll have to re-activate them by hitting the 4 targets again.

Hope that helps

Comment

You can't really keep them lit . Once lit you will hear "thor's might is on your side" and then they are on a timer counting down
                              However it you hit the bumpers you can extend the time they are lit and you'll hear something like "the God of Thunder favors you" indicating you've extended the timer but it's not a big extension and eventually you will lose them and you'll hear "thor will soon depart, you are on your own"
                              At this point if you want them you'll have to re-activate them by hitting the 4 targets again.

Hope that helps
                              Thanks, that is how I have experienced it so far but I couldn't believe that they give you so little time extension when you hit the bumpers. I have attempted a few times to shoot the ball to the bumpers as often as possible while the kickbacks are activated but even while I'm doing that and not really trying anything else, the kicbacks are still lost. Pretty pointless exercise trying to light the kickbacks then if you ask me... I'll rather see it as a stroke of luck from now on if a ball gets returned to the playing field via the kickback system.
                              XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Hope that helps
                                Interesting. I was wondering why kickbacks weren't lasting that long. Makes the table more challenging than it is. Which is a good thing for me.

Probably my favorite table of the most recent releases followed By Wild West Rampage.

Comment

Working...
                                X