Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
    I'm glad you guys made the trophy to beat GLaDOS

    Can't wait to kick her butt!

    Will she sing that awesome song at the end if I do?

    Edit:: when I do
    So, there is a trophy? Awesome, I thought we had reached the limit, I wonder what the situation is.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
      So, there is a trophy? Awesome, I thought we had reached the limit, I wonder what the situation is.
      I think the rule is that a game can have up to 15 DLC packs and every pack can have up to 13 or 14 trophies. They're at the 14th DLC pack now with ZP2 so there is still room for plenty of trophies if they keep on only doing one for each table

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
        I think the rule is that a game can have up to 15 DLC packs and every pack can have up to 13 or 14 trophies. They're at the 14th DLC pack now with ZP2 so there is still room for plenty of trophies if they keep on only doing one for each table
        Well, the limit actually is 2400 points with bronze trophies being worth 15 points, silver trophies 30 points and gold trophies 90 points.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Heinz View Post
          Well, the limit actually is 2400 points with bronze trophies being worth 15 points, silver trophies 30 points and gold trophies 90 points.
          Then Zen Studios are gods since all Zen Pinball 2 trophies add up to a total of 2430 points. Also I know how trophy points work .

          Comment


          • #20
            I thought the point limit was 2400 too and calculated that we're already over that. No one has shed any light on it, only heard a few vague comments about being near the trophy limit?... Someone must know the deal surely! It's all very mysterious

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
              I thought the point limit was 2400 too and calculated that we're already over that. No one has shed any light on it, only heard a few vague comments about being near the trophy limit?... Someone must know the deal surely! It's all very mysterious
              I checked and the max number trophies for any game is 128.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                I checked and the max number trophies for any game is 128.
                If only Sony recognized that each Table is a game in itself
                sigpic

                Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                Comment


                • #23
                  Portal Pinball releases next week, but we have a trailer for you to check out today! Check it out on our YouTube page or the Zen Blog.
                  Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-21-2015, 01:15 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks awesome in motion! Day 1 buy for me.
                    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Another day 1 right here!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        I checked and the max number trophies for any game is 128.
                        Thanks for the info, so it looks like we have room for 19 more trophies after Portal. Good news!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The table is live on PSN in North America, coming to EU tomorrow

                          Make sure you purchase on PS3 or Vita first, then import to PS4!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Room for 19 more trophies...aaaarrgggh!! lol

                            Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
                            Thanks for the info, so it looks like we have room for 19 more trophies after Portal. Good news!
                            Zen has already turned my hair grey at the sides, at this rate it'll meet up in the middle...that is if it don't fall out first

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              It is here. And is not.

                              Hi ya, Portal table got out in Europe last night, same time as NA. Atleast I found it, bought it and downloaded it - but game only allows me to play trial and I can't get unlock key. Bummer. I was really thrilled, as I try to be one of the first ones on trophy hunting sites to get latest Vita trophies in ZP2, and we normally get tables a day late.

                              edit: I decided to check out if ps3 version works. Store claims that I don't have the table.
                              Last edited by theJJ88; 05-27-2015, 10:21 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by theJJ88 View Post
                                Hi ya, Portal table got out in Europe last night, same time as NA. Atleast I found it, bought it and downloaded it - but game only allows me to play trial and I can't get unlock key. Bummer. I was really thrilled, as I try to be one of the first ones on trophy hunting sites to get latest Vita trophies in ZP2, and we normally get tables a day late.
                                Same here.
                                Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
                                Loki (More villians)
                                Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
                                Brainscan - Trickster theme.
                                Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
                                SAW (billy doll)
                                B-movie horror/monsters.
                                My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
                                Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

                                Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X