Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    De même en France

    Originally posted by Cathaeter View Post
    Same here.
    Pareillement sur la France, uniquement la version Trial, l'exe d'unlock ne fonctionne pas. Mais n'est ce pas dù a la mise à jour de certain composant de la PS Vita?

    Comment


    • #32
      Portal

      Elsőnapos vétel mint az összes eddigi táblátok az utóbbi fél évben! Minden tiszteletem a tiétek, fantasztikus minőség!

      Comment


      • #33
        Es scheint als hätten hier ein paar Leute verlernt in Englisch zu schreiben

        Comment


        • #34
          Da hasst du recht Beliskner. Auch ich weiss auf einmal nicht mehr was Englisch ist. Bij mij werkt de nieuwe tafel ook niet op de Vita.
          All kidding aside. I bought the table on the Vita and couldn't play it. I downloaded both the trial and unlock and it still said I had to buy the table when I wanted to play it in Zen Pinball 2. I also tried to play it on the PS4 and that worked without a problem... I haven't tried playing on the PS3 yet.

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi, same problem as other users I just bought portal table for vita and downloaded it... but there is only trial table and even that cannot be played it ask me to download trial table again.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SugarIsTheDevil View Post
              Da hasst du recht Beliskner. Auch ich weiss auf einmal nicht mehr was Englisch ist. Bij mij werkt de nieuwe tafel ook niet op de Vita.
              All kidding aside. I bought the table on the Vita and couldn't play it. I downloaded both the trial and unlock and it still said I had to buy the table when I wanted to play it in Zen Pinball 2. I also tried to play it on the PS4 and that worked without a problem... I haven't tried playing on the PS3 yet.
              At least some competitors are facing the same problem that I am on Vita... Yeah, thought to say you "hi", SugarIsTheDevil. Seen you on PSN Trophy Leaders, been trying to give you and others some challenge lately (being among the first to get trophies and all). I happened to be awake last night and when Portal got in store, I thought I'd get head start.

              Other ZP2 Vita trophy hunters here eagerly waiting the table to work? I'm quite busy this evening, so I might not make it in time... Oh well, I just hope to get into first 25... It's a fun hobby for me.

              Comment


              • #37
                Hey everyone - we're investigating the Vita issue now, I'll let you know as soon as I hear a workaround or solution

                Comment


                • #38
                  PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

                  Same problem, bought on PS Vita, can only play the demo (attempting to re-download the Unlock just downloads the Trial again, it also keeps attempting to download the entire Zen Pinball 2 app each time), PS3 claims I don't even own it.

                  Fingers crossed that the Xbox One launch goes a little smoother tonight!
                  Last edited by BBIAJ; 05-27-2015, 05:36 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Vita Issue here too

                    Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
                    Same problem, bought on PS Vita, can only play the demo (attempting to re-download the Unlock just downloads the Trial again, it also keeps attempting to download the entire Zen Pinball 2 app each time), PS3 claims I don't even own it.

                    Fingers crossed that the Xbox One launch goes a little smoother tonight!
                    Similar issue here:

                    Have'nt checked PS3, but Vita will redownload it everytime, even after restart redownload via shop.
                    3-4 times now.
                    PSN is Alkuk

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      SCEE has been notified, hoping for a solution soon.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I grabbed the NA Vita version yesterday and had no issues unlocking the full version.
                        However I am bummed that view 6 on this table is more zoomed out from the playfield than view 6 is on the tables normally. Small change, but enough to really bother me so I may not play this one much.

                        Table itself is pretty cool though.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Thanks for the update Bobby. Had to check your Twitter feed to see the Wheatly Speaks Spanish wasn't a bug... you guys!

                          Just going to add myself to the list of those that purchased the Vita version, but can't play, nor import to PS4. :-(

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Scubafinch View Post
                            Thanks for the update Bobby. Had to check your Twitter feed to see the Wheatly Speaks Spanish wasn't a bug... you guys!
                            Bahahahaha we're such trolls

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              405 million on my first game. Not bad .
                              This table is awesome. I know I say that every time but I honestly think I'd put this in my Top 5 favorites. Great job as always guys

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Trophy guide

                                http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...phy-guide.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X