Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beliskner
    replied
    Also Zeus and Hades Multiball. Kinda have them in a way that Sith and Jedi Multiballs were on Episode V so that they are activated in similar ways and are stackable for crazy points .
    Actually I'd rather have the gods appear in side modes like multiballs and stuff and for main missions I'd like to see more of the mortal action like Troy and the Odyssey of course. Lots of awesome stuff to work with there and stuff that most people will be familiar with compared to the god myths
    Oh and you gotta have Prometheus tied up somewhere on the field even if it's just a gimmick .

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    The 12 Labors of Heracles!

Originally posted by deep View Post
    Hey mythology lovers,
    I would love to hear what are you expect from a table based on greek mythology. Don't be shy and share your ideas, even if it isn't connected strictly to the theme. Any feature ideas are welcome!
    Heracles is a must if you ask me, perhaps 12 Main Missions linked to his 12 Labors.

If we were looking a license based Greek Mythology, then fricking God of War would literally be a godsend

Leave a comment:

• Beliskner
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
    A mission for some main Gods or goddesses (the big 3 are a must)
    Zues
    Posiden
    Hades

Side missions can be stuff like
    Medusa
    Minotaur's maze
    Ride Pegasus
    Battle hydra
    The kraken

I don't really know but there are the things I'd like to see in it
    Add Prometheus and Tantalus to that list. Two of my favorite greek tales

Leave a comment:

• DiscoKing
    replied
    Hey mythology lovers,
    I would love to hear what are you expect from a table based on greek mythology. Don't be shy and share your ideas, even if it isn't connected strictly to the theme. Any feature ideas are welcome!
    A mission for some main Gods or goddesses (the big 3 are a must)
    Zues
    Posiden
    Hades

Side missions can be stuff like
    Medusa
    Minotaur's maze
    Ride Pegasus
    Battle hydra
    The kraken

I don't really know but there are the things I'd like to see in it

Leave a comment:

• Sun Vulcan
    replied
    Hey mythology lovers,
    I'd like to see a Saint Seiya table about the Sanctuary Saga.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Hey mythology lovers,
    Titans vs Olympians.
    Demigods vs Monsters
    Labours of Heracles (Hercules)
    Iliad/Trojan War
    Odyssey

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Hey mythology lovers,
    How about looking at it from the perspective of the constellations... loads of material to work with e.g. Scorpius and Orion being at opposite sides of the sky and the Milky-way will provide a beautiful backdrop for the table.

Leave a comment:

• deep
    replied
    Hey mythology lovers,

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Ah! The one in Game Informer. I posted about it last month in the General Discussion section.

http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...-Game-Informer
    Jeez yeh I absolutely missed that thread as well.

Either way it all sounds good to me, but I want to know one thing...... whats its release date

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    I have been holding back on buying a PS4/XBox One as I have been waiting for Zen Pinball 3 / Pinball FX 3. Currently I play FX 2 on Xbox 360 and that is about the only game I still play on there as the rest I play on Mac/PC (where you generally pay much cheaper for exactly the same game). Unless there is a huge improvement in terms of physics/details/visuals etc. for the new version of the game there will be absolutely no reason for me to purchase a new console. Basically, my thoughts are that if the new version of the game has to be compromised to accommodate the legacy tables, it will not be worth it for me. Zen should really aim to up the game-play similarly to as what they did when FX 2 came out. Even though I love pinball, I hated FX 1 and could not get myself to spend any time on it as it was just not good enough but then FX 2 came out and it basically transformed my game-playing life. Anyway, that kind of jump is what I hope and expect from FX 3, which have been talked about for at least the last 3 years, and bringing legacy tables over should not be allowed to hold the new versions back in any way.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Ah! The one in Game Informer. I posted about it last month in the General Discussion section.

Hmm How did that post get past me. Likely because it was in the General discussion which I rarely visit.

Now if we could get some of the older tables redone for this combined platform. Buccaneer, Agents etc I would love to try those. Have never had a chance to play them and likely never will. I would so much look forward to that.

Looking forward to the Mythology one. Love Mythology.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Sadly no. The article was in a magazine. I was thumbing through and saw a picture of portal pinball so I read the article most of it was how the magazine liked the latest 3 tables: rebels, Ultron, & portal. Then at the end is about all the new stuff. Which I typed in here the only thing I left out about new stuff was the fact that zen is making a new game based in physics but not pinball and that was all that was said about it. Any new pinball info I put in the original post.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied

All we need now is for Barbie to tell us which one is coming next and maybe some hints as to what the next marvel table will be agh em Barbie.....
    Sorry - no details yet

Leave a comment:

• DiscoKing
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    @Discoking, was the article online? Do you have link for it?
    Sadly no. The article was in a magazine. I was thumbing through and saw a picture of portal pinball so I read the article most of it was how the magazine liked the latest 3 tables: rebels, Ultron, & portal. Then at the end is about all the new stuff. Which I typed in here the only thing I left out about new stuff was the fact that zen is making a new game based in physics but not pinball and that was all that was said about it. Any new pinball info I put in the original post.

I am looking forward to Greek mythology that sounds like it could be really cool - a lot of source material to draw from.

All we need now is for Barbie to tell us which one is coming next and maybe some hints as to what the next marvel table will be agh em Barbie.....

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Nice. In regards to having all the tables in the new 'Version', I'd say heck yes. I still play all the 'older' tables. There has always been nostalgia. If you are pinball lover why not have all the tables to you in one version and not have to stop, quit FX3, start FX2 and play the tables then quit FX2 and start FX3 again to play the tables they have?

Tournament options are great. We haven't had one in a long time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X