No announcement yet.

Ant-Man Pinball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah if it helps to make good tables, whatever...
    Still wish there were more tables like epic quest etc.
    And, pinball unrelated, I want more room for good movies in the cinema.
    Mad max fury road was so cool, full of action, and minmal cgi. Way better than avengers, where I almost fell asleep.
    Fury road would also be a great theme for a table

Comment

Looking forward to the release of this table tomorrow!
      "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Played a couple games already and it's definitely the best Marvel table in a while (not saying the others were bad but this one stands out). Some things I can say already:
        Positives:
        + Creative Multiball modes
        + Stackable modes galore (I think you can stack all the main modes except for Sparring?) can give you insane amounts of points
        + Risk/Reward wizard modes are awesome. Keeping the game going as long as possible before entering wizard mode can boost those jackpots like crazy which I really enjoy
        + The glowing ball during the shrink multiball is great fun
        + Overall very comfortable design as most of the posts and targets next to the ramps don't send the ball flying god knows where
        + I was sceptical when I first saw the balloon at the top as I remember in the Pinball Arcade the table Circus Voltaire had a similar thing going on and it was ruining my games all the time. This one doesn't which is nice

Negatives:
        - Main modes are too bland for my taste (aside from Sparring which is cool). I think there was more potential here.
        - The left "kick back" is frustrating as hell. I don't know if there's some rhythm that you can get consistent at but I have better chances with the bang back than getting the ball out of that thing.
        - The ramp that comes up when you have to lock a ball for Yellowjacket MB can get in the way quite a bit if you're playing any other mode. Again not a huge deal but that ramp did deny me some 10M shots during the Chase mode.

Overall: This is a great one. The flow is rarely disrupted and there's always stuff to do and modes to stack for insane action on the table. I'm not very familar with the Ant-Man character and his stories so I don't know if anything was missed or if Zen got anything wrong here. Whatever the case I'm sure most people will enjoy this one as much as I did. Especially the people who love going for high scores as this is a very high scoring table. I put up a score of 1,123M for now and I feel like that's quite low still. This could easily be pushed to 25,000M+ by the big guns

Comment

Originally posted by Beliskner View Post
          Played a couple games already and it's definitely the best Marvel table in a while (not saying the others were bad but this one stands out
          How can you play this table already ? On an US- account ? As it is not out in Europe yet and will be published tommorow, won´t it ?

Comment

We have a new trailer to celebrate the release of Marvel’s Ant-Man Pinball, coming this week! Check it out here on our YouTube channel, and don’t forget to subscribe!

Comment

@heinz: I won the Portal tournament on the PS3 so I got a code for the table. Stuff usually gets added to the store many days in advance but isn't visible until the update

Comment

The Ant-Man table is live on PSN in North America! PSN SCEE tomorrow as usual

Comment

Trying to buy Antman for PS4 after getting it on Vita but store says it's already installed on my PS4, no download option, and import finds nothing in game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                    Trying to buy Antman for PS4 after getting it on Vita but store says it's already installed on my PS4, no download option, and import finds nothing in game.
                    Go into your PS4 settings and try doing a license restore.

Comment

I woke at 2am in the morning july 15th, and saw that it was available on the australian psn. which is weird, they usually update it near midnight, on wednesday.
                      Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
                      Loki (More villians)
                      Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
                      Brainscan - Trickster theme.
                      Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
                      SAW (billy doll)
                      B-movie horror/monsters.
                      My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
                      Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        The Ant-Man table is live on PSN in North America! PSN SCEE tomorrow as usual
                        Why tomorrow? EU store now updates on tuesdays as in US.

Comment

We have a new trailer to celebrate the release of Marvel’s Ant-Man Pinball, coming this week! Check it out here on our YouTube channel, and don’t forget to subscribe!
                          Just a suggestion, but if you're releasing trailers the same day as the game, subscribing might be a little redundant
                          Zen Pinball 2 n00b Favourite tables: South Park Super Sweet, Return of the Jedi, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Tesla, Wild West, Butters.

Comment

Go into your PS4 settings and try doing a license restore.
                            I bought the table on PS3, ran the title update on PS4, and there's no box on the main table menu for Ant-Man. Did a license restore, still no sign of it. I was able to access it on PS3, but I'd *rather* play the PS4 version.

EDITED TO ADD: I had to un-install the game entirely, and re-download the game, the Update File and all the tables, but I was able to make it work. (Getting ready to stream it on twitch, because I have a problem.)
                            Last edited by Cliff_Hanger; 07-15-2015, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Super skill shot

Anyone get the super skill shot yet - and how much is it worth? When you choose this shot by holding the left flipper when launching then quickly shooting it up the center lane. The problem I am running into is the speed in which the ball comes down the left inlane. It's too fast for a shot from the left flipper and too slow for a nudge jump pass to the right flipper to make the shot from there.

Any tips on how to make this shot if it's even possible - I'm stumped.

Next question will be how to save the ball from the left outlane ball save challenge - I'm still trying to get that to work too...

BTW awesome table - digging the combo shots - big rewards!

Edit: Ok got the super skill shot twice. Just a quick well timed shot from left flipper - guess it just takes some skill ( and a bit of luck) the Cassie save is still confusing and I would love to figure out how to get a 5 way combo (=extra ball)
                              Last edited by DA5ID; 07-15-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DA5ID View Post
                                Anyone get the super skill shot yet - and how much is it worth? When you choose this shot by holding the left flipper when launching then quickly shooting it up the center lane. The problem I am running into is the speed in which the ball comes down the left inlane. It's too fast for a shot from the left flipper and too slow for a nudge jump pass to the right flipper to make the shot from there.

Any tips on how to make this shot if it's even possible - I'm stumped.

Next question will be how to save the ball from the left outlane ball save challenge - I'm still trying to get that to work too...

BTW awesome table - digging the combo shots - big rewards!

Edit: Ok got the super skill shot twice. Just a quick well timed shot from left flipper - guess it just takes some skill ( and a bit of luck) the Cassie save is still confusing and I would love to figure out how to get a 5 way combo (=extra ball)
                                I only got to play it once or twice before leaving to the beach on vacation, but when I played it-- I couldn't figure out the Cassie save either ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X