replied
    Originally posted by Retrogammer1977SB View Post
    I have the same problem, licence restore brings no help
    Look at my above post

Leave a comment:

• hunter328
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Go into your PS4 settings and try doing a license restore.
    That didn't work, but I figured it out. If anyone else has this problem, on the PS4 main screen, go to Zen Pinball, then scrol down to related items, add-ons, my add-ons. Hit that then look for and download the demo and unlock for the table there.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Retrogammer1977SB View Post
    Originally posted by psxfan View Post
    Same here, I got it on the PS3 and Vita, but can't download it on the PS4. I *REALLY* don't want to re-install the whole game, and if I did, would I lose high scores?
    Don't reinstall. Let me check with the team first to see if there is something up with the PSN store. PSXFan, are you based in North America or Europe?

Leave a comment:

• psxfan
    replied
    No PS4 Ant-Man

Same here, I got it on the PS3 and Vita, but can't download it on the PS4. I *REALLY* don't want to re-install the whole game, and if I did, would I lose high scores?

Leave a comment:

• Retrogammer1977SB
    replied
    Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    Trying to buy Antman for PS4 after getting it on Vita but store says it's already installed on my PS4, no download option, and import finds nothing in game.

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    From the designer's notes on the Cassie Save - Hit the leftmost target to activate the Cassie Save. If the ball goes to Cassie, lean the area to left and right to bounce the ball to the upper hole.
    It is pretty difficult to actually achieve the Cassie save. At first I thought it needed slow timed bounces, but I've gotten the ball closer to the top just frantically alternating the left and right flippers like a mad man.

Can you ask the dev if this feature was inspired by the miracle save by Bowen Kerins?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
    I only got to play it once or twice before leaving to the beach on vacation, but when I played it-- I couldn't figure out the Cassie save either ?????
    From the designer's notes on the Cassie Save - Hit the leftmost target to activate the Cassie Save. If the ball goes to Cassie, lean the area to left and right to bounce the ball to the upper hole.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoKing
    replied
    Originally posted by DA5ID View Post
    Anyone get the super skill shot yet - and how much is it worth? When you choose this shot by holding the left flipper when launching then quickly shooting it up the center lane. The problem I am running into is the speed in which the ball comes down the left inlane. It's too fast for a shot from the left flipper and too slow for a nudge jump pass to the right flipper to make the shot from there.

Any tips on how to make this shot if it's even possible - I'm stumped.

Next question will be how to save the ball from the left outlane ball save challenge - I'm still trying to get that to work too...

BTW awesome table - digging the combo shots - big rewards!

Edit: Ok got the super skill shot twice. Just a quick well timed shot from left flipper - guess it just takes some skill ( and a bit of luck) the Cassie save is still confusing and I would love to figure out how to get a 5 way combo (=extra ball)
    I only got to play it once or twice before leaving to the beach on vacation, but when I played it-- I couldn't figure out the Cassie save either ?????

Leave a comment:

• DA5ID
    replied
    Super skill shot

Anyone get the super skill shot yet - and how much is it worth? When you choose this shot by holding the left flipper when launching then quickly shooting it up the center lane. The problem I am running into is the speed in which the ball comes down the left inlane. It's too fast for a shot from the left flipper and too slow for a nudge jump pass to the right flipper to make the shot from there.

Any tips on how to make this shot if it's even possible - I'm stumped.

Next question will be how to save the ball from the left outlane ball save challenge - I'm still trying to get that to work too...

BTW awesome table - digging the combo shots - big rewards!

Edit: Ok got the super skill shot twice. Just a quick well timed shot from left flipper - guess it just takes some skill ( and a bit of luck) the Cassie save is still confusing and I would love to figure out how to get a 5 way combo (=extra ball)
    Last edited by DA5ID; 07-15-2015, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cliff_Hanger
    replied
    I bought the table on PS3, ran the title update on PS4, and there's no box on the main table menu for Ant-Man. Did a license restore, still no sign of it. I was able to access it on PS3, but I'd *rather* play the PS4 version.

EDITED TO ADD: I had to un-install the game entirely, and re-download the game, the Update File and all the tables, but I was able to make it work. (Getting ready to stream it on twitch, because I have a problem.)
    Last edited by Cliff_Hanger; 07-15-2015, 02:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kingaraya
    replied
    We have a new trailer to celebrate the release of Marvel’s Ant-Man Pinball, coming this week! Check it out here on our YouTube channel, and don’t forget to subscribe!
    Just a suggestion, but if you're releasing trailers the same day as the game, subscribing might be a little redundant

Leave a comment:

• Vorlon
    replied
    The Ant-Man table is live on PSN in North America! PSN SCEE tomorrow as usual
    Why tomorrow? EU store now updates on tuesdays as in US.

Leave a comment:

• Cathaeter
    replied
    I woke at 2am in the morning july 15th, and saw that it was available on the australian psn. which is weird, they usually update it near midnight, on wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    Trying to buy Antman for PS4 after getting it on Vita but store says it's already installed on my PS4, no download option, and import finds nothing in game.

Leave a comment:

• hunter328
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X