X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Nothing to speak of at the moment, as soon as we have news I'll post it

Any features you'd like to see?
    After hearing your interview on the podcast recently it got me thinking about some ideas. How about a companion app to go with the new game? It could have all the table guides, the leaderboards (maybe even for each system and even an overall leaderboard across every system), tournament news, view your trophies etc. Push notifications when one of your friends beats your score? Could be cool. And it would give you lazy lot something else to work on, I'm sure you and the devs aren't busy enough (jokes)

My basic wishes are for improved lighting, a slicker menu system (3D models of all the tables you own in an arcade type setting?...), some in game challenges which unlock items for this virtual arcade/games room? Aesthetic unlocks of any sort would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
      After hearing your interview on the podcast recently it got me thinking about some ideas. How about a companion app to go with the new game? It could have all the table guides, the leaderboards (maybe even for each system and even an overall leaderboard across every system), tournament news, view your trophies etc. Push notifications when one of your friends beats your score? Could be cool. And it would give you lazy lot something else to work on, I'm sure you and the devs aren't busy enough (jokes)

My basic wishes are for improved lighting, a slicker menu system (3D models of all the tables you own in an arcade type setting?...), some in game challenges which unlock items for this virtual arcade/games room? Aesthetic unlocks of any sort would be cool.
      Very cool ideas - thanks! I love the idea of a companion app, would be super handy!

Comment

I would like to have a Leaderboard,for Scores from not saved Games , like it used to be on Zenpinball 1.
        Would be like playing a real life Table in a Pub...

Comment

Wow, Zen Pinball 3. Who would have thought it.

Well, I miss the lovely interface of ZP1, I thought it was beautiful. I don't like the menu music of ZP2; I wish there was an option to turn off the menu music only, as it sucks... just saying.

I'd like to be able to change the order the tables I have in the top page, and have more than one page of them if I want to; I have all of them, and the icons are too bloody small.

Morpheus, or whatever Sony are calling it now. I don't know it I want it, or even if I'll like it if I buy it, but if there is to be a Zen Pinball 3 on the PS4, then I think it must support it. It may just be a fantastic way to play pinball.

P.S. Long time no see, but I'm still a fan of Zen
          Last edited by Vince; 12-04-2015, 11:11 PM. Reason: punctuation reconsider

Comment

Originally posted by Vince View Post
            Well, I miss the lovely interface of ZP1, I thought it was beautiful. I don't like the menu music of ZP2; I wish there was an option to turn off the menu music only, as it sucks... just saying.
            I have to agree on this. Personally, I wish we could have a few music tracks to choose from for the menu music. I personally liked the Marvel Pinball menu music.

Originally posted by Vince View Post
            P.S. Long time no see, but I'm still a fan of Zen
            Long time indeed! How's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
              Long time indeed! How's it going?

Hi again. It's going well enough, mate. Just recently found a little time to play some games again; I'm still waiting for Timeshock to be finally ready, in fact I backed the thing on kickstarter and still didn't get a test release that I bothered to spend a lot of time with. Next summer maybe, we'll see. It will be worth the wait for all of us though; I'm certain of that.

I gave up with TPA: I finally decided that me thinking that the bugs in something I paid for wasn't a ridiculous sense of self entitlement and felt annoyed, so they don't get any more of my money.

That makes me think of another feature that ZP3 should have: night time mode. I don't know if that's in this thread yet at all.

I've bookmarked this forum now, and so should be around more often.

Comment

New features

Agree able to choose day/night mode would be cool.
                Able to group or move tables would be nice.
                Enable video for back glass **
                A new view made for cab users.**
                A random or demo mode you can turn on so can users don't get burn in on the screen if you leave it on for a while.
                Would still love to see a music option, to play your library.
                Other people still want to be able to map other buttons but I think it is good as it is now.
                Other than those wishes you guys are doing great and il take what I can get as it comes.

Comment

Yeh some cool ideas people coming up with. Hopefully we get some new info on the next platforms on Pinball from Zen.
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

I recently got a PS4 so I can play TPA now and I really like the Challenges on it where you have a goal to accomplish on a table and then advance to a goal on a different table. Someone mentioned the idea of a Tour de Tables where you could select a number of tables and when you lose a ball on one you then move to a 2nd table. Sort of keeps things fresh.

A monthly challenge would be interesting. "Barbie's Challenge" where you have to complete a mission on Rome, then start a multiball on Epic Quest, then lock a ball on Castlestorm, and finally collect a treasure on El Dorado. There could also be some themed challenges that award trophies. Armor (Epic Quest, Rome, Excalibur, Iron Man) Scientists (Tesla, Spiderman, Biolab, Fantasic Four) Maybe even a challenge here on the forum to figure out what the common thread between the selected tables is.

A smaller version of Balance of the Force where you form or join an alliance and your scores contributes to the rise of your group.

Comment

Online multiplayer

Comment

Any features you'd like to see?
                        I'd like to see more tables from other famous movies like a Terminator Table or the old Superman series with Christopher Reeve. Planet of the Apes, Maze Runner, Rambo tables, Mortal Combat table, Streets of Rage the video game series, Rocky Balboa, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by ohioguy27 View Post
                          Online multiplayer
                          +1

Comment

Is Zen Pinball 3 still being considered?

If so, I'll add my thoughts... if not, I won't waste anyone's time

Comment

Originally posted by TXSpook View Post
                              If so, I'll add my thoughts... if not, I won't waste anyone's time
                              Please do - we're always open to suggestions

Comment

Table with avangers would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X