Portal Table Not Showing Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal Table Not Showing Up

I recently bought the Portal table, and I can't access it. Whenever I get to the table page, it just says, "Buy table" and when I click that, it says that there is no content available. What do I do?

Originally posted by alphazoid View Post
    I recently bought the Portal table, and I can't access it. Whenever I get to the table page, it just says, "Buy table" and when I click that, it says that there is no content available. What do I do?
    On what system?

Comment

PS Vita. Sorry I didn't make that clear earlier :P

Comment

Try adding the Vita version (and demo) via browser, or just use the in-game import option. Let me know if that still doesn't work.

Comment

I tried importing, but that didn't work. How do I do it through the browser?

Comment

Originally posted by alphazoid View Post
            I tried importing, but that didn't work. How do I do it through the browser?
            Open up a browser, go to store.playstation.com, login, then search for the portal table and try adding the Vita version (and demo) to your cart and checkout. Since you already own it, it should let you have it for free

Or try downloading it from your download list on the same site - click on your username at the top of the screen, select Download List, find the Vita version of the table and choose Download.

I hope that helps!

Comment

PS Vita:
              https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...NPINBALL2PORTK

PS Vita (Demo):
              https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...NPINBALL2PORT0
              "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Comment

It worked! Thanks, guys!

Comment

Working...