Zen Pinball VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Pinball VR

I just saw Pinball FX2 VR was coming to one of the other VR headsets and was wondering (and really, really hoping) if a similar Zen VR would be coming to PS VR when it comes out in October?
    I'Ve been super excited about PS VR but had never even thought about pinball on it. Now, Pinball is right up there with racing games as to what I'm looking forward to the most.
    I don't have a gaming PC, and the cost of getting one plus a $600-$800 VR headset is just too much for me. But I do already have a PS4 and am planning on getting a PS VR at launch. Zen VR would definitely be the first game I'd want to play.
    I know Zen Pinball 3 has been planned. This would be the perfect ZP3.
    (Just please, by then, take all versions of the soccer table off of the Pro-score leaderboard )
    Last edited by hunter328; 03-16-2016, 05:06 PM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    I just saw Pinball FX2 VR was coming to one of the other VR headsets and was wondering (and really, really hoping) if a similar Zen VR would be coming to PS VR when it comes out in October?
    I'Ve been super excited about PS VR but had never even thought about pinball on it. Now, Pinball is right up there with racing games as to what I'm looking forward to the most.
    I don't have a gaming PC, and the cost of getting one plus a $600-$800 VR headset is just too much for me. But I do already have a PS4 and am planning on getting a PS VR at launch. Zen VR would definitely be the first game I'd want to play.
    I know Zen Pinball 3 has been planned. This would be the perfect ZP3.
    (Just please, by then, take all versions of the soccer table off of the Pro-score leaderboard )
    Sorry, nothing to report on this at the moment. Just Oculus for now. I'll post if anything changes

Comment

This is like beta max vs VHS all over again [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by mpad View Post
        This is like beta max vs VHS all over again [emoji16]
        Way to bring that up. LOL I backed Betamax. As usual for me, I picked the wrong one

Comment

Still no news about this?

You didnt sell your Zen soul to the oculus rift did you?
          Last edited by chivato; 08-03-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chivato View Post
            Still no news about this?

You didnt sell your Zen soul to the oculus rift did you?
            Sorry, no news at the moment.

Comment

Working...
            X