Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aliens vs. Pinball

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You know what would be cool, an Aliens vs Predator vs Plants vs Zombies table.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      the alien tables are up on psn eu/au right now.
      Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
      Loki (More villians)
      Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
      Brainscan - Trickster theme.
      Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
      SAW (billy doll)
      B-movie horror/monsters.
      My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
      Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

      Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

      Comment


      • #18
        Feel the thrill of the hunt as a young Predator on the Alien vs. Predator pinball table, available now on PSN SCEE and SCEA alongside Alien: Isolation Pinball and Aliens Pinball!

        Check out our blog post to watch the new trailer!
        Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-26-2016, 08:18 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Can't play the tables on PS4, bought the pack on the Store on my phone app, when I click table to play it says Download and Play. I click that and it goes to Store and says No content was found.

          The table pack has been downloaded, I have Restored the licences, restarted PS4 but no luck I can play a demo game offline. Help please!

          *EDIT - SOLVED* Pressed Square to import tables, went to Unlock this pack, D/L that and it now works. Phew!
          Last edited by skyway73; 04-26-2016, 05:29 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Only had the chance to give each table a quick whirl on the PS3. Lookng pretty nice so far but I have to play a Rocket League tournament now. Gonna play these more extensively later today

            Comment


            • #21
              Liking the new pack

              Props to the new designer of Alien Isolation. The table is quite open aside from the occasional targets that pop up and you have to hit them when they switch the a certain side. (Behind I think) The missions and modes are pretty interesting. Definitely one that I like with required accurate shots at targets and certain lanes.

              AVP has a lot aspects that would make you think the Deep (Star wars IV, V, VI, South Park, American Dad etc) with stack-able modes etc. It's actually by Ndever (Wild West Rampage, Family Guy, Butter's Very own pinball) I think It's my favorite table so far in the pack. The modes and missions are really fun and interesting. Again it's got the same qualities as Deep's tables but It has it's very own style. Missed the wizard mode as I drained in my last missions.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
                Liking the new pack

                Props to the new designer of Alien Isolation. The table is quite open aside from the occasional targets that pop up and you have to hit them when they switch the a certain side. (Behind I think) The missions and modes are pretty interesting. Definitely one that I like with required accurate shots at targets and certain lanes.

                AVP has a lot aspects that would make you think the Deep (Star wars IV, V, VI, South Park, American Dad etc) with stack-able modes etc. It's actually by Ndever (Wild West Rampage, Family Guy, Butter's Very own pinball) I think It's my favorite table so far in the pack. The modes and missions are really fun and interesting. Again it's got the same qualities as Deep's tables but It has it's very own style. Missed the wizard mode as I drained in my last missions.
                You don't have to hit the targets from behind generally. If you hit them on the front it wastes ammo though. Also during the Stealth side mode the targets can only be killed from behind.

                From my first looks I also liked AvP the best. However there still is quite a bit of exploring to do

                Comment


                • #23
                  This was the first time I was able to buy a new table pack on day of release. I like purchasing the PS3/Vita copy so I have it available everywhere and I always have troubles checking out in the store. Not sure if you guys are doing anything different, but it is working! Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Coati View Post
                    This was the first time I was able to buy a new table pack on day of release. I like purchasing the PS3/Vita copy so I have it available everywhere and I always have troubles checking out in the store. Not sure if you guys are doing anything different, but it is working! Thanks!
                    Glad to hear it - enjoy!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      In Canada and can't find any of the new Alien Tables on PS4 after updating the App. When do they come out ?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Assist Me fa'amolemole ("please" in Samoan)

                        Okay I can't get the tables on my PS4. Although I went to the related items and downloaded the unlock and demo, it still isn't showing up. Now this happened the last time I bought new tables. I did what I normally do and purchase the PS3 version first. I don't know and can't remember what I'm doing wrong here.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                        Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          Okay I can't get the tables on my PS4. Although I went to the related items and downloaded the unlock and demo, it still isn't showing up. Now this happened the last time I bought new tables. I did what I normally do and purchase the PS3 version first. I don't know and can't remember what I'm doing wrong here.
                          That sucks Rafie, did you try what I had to do as posted above?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                            Okay I can't get the tables on my PS4. Although I went to the related items and downloaded the unlock and demo, it still isn't showing up. Now this happened the last time I bought new tables. I did what I normally do and purchase the PS3 version first. I don't know and can't remember what I'm doing wrong here.
                            Have you tried using the import option in-game? Either that or a license restore (in your PS4 settings) should do the trick. Let me know if it doesn't

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              Have you tried using the import option in-game? Either that or a license restore (in your PS4 settings) should do the trick. Let me know if it doesn't
                              The tables magically appeared this morning for some reason. I did the import and it didn't work. The tables wasn't even visible in the menu. So when I did the import, it naturally came back as nothing to import. It's all good. I just had to wait a day to play the PS4 version, although my Vita version was perfectly fine. Thanks Bobbi and Skyway for the assist.
                              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                              Gamertag- RAFIE82
                              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                              Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                                The tables magically appeared this morning for some reason. I did the import and it didn't work. The tables wasn't even visible in the menu. So when I did the import, it naturally came back as nothing to import. It's all good. I just had to wait a day to play the PS4 version, although my Vita version was perfectly fine. Thanks Bobbi and Skyway for the assist.
                                YAY! Have fun - I hope you enjoy them!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X