Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing the Star Wars The force awakens tables

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Try downloading the demo versions of the tables and that should help. If not, try adding them to your queue via browser and they should download when you turn your PS4 on again.
    Thanks Barbie, downloading via browser sorted the problem

    Comment


    • #17
      Also having the issue with Force Awakens tables not appearing in bundle.

      Like the other previous posters on this thread, the 2 Force Awakens tables are not accessible for me after purchasing the season 1 bundle. I've tried the suggestions listed here on the page and none have worked. I play on my PS4 however, I also found while I was trying to add the pack to the dl queue via browser that I could only send it to download to my PS3. So I attempted to do that hoping maybe once they loaded I could import them on the PS4 game, yet even though I selected the PS3 version on the browser it would only download the Vita version to the PS3. I hope you guys are able to get this issue resolved soon as I'm stoked to try them out. Thanks folks at Zen!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JWOODINTUCSON View Post
        Like the other previous posters on this thread, the 2 Force Awakens tables are not accessible for me after purchasing the season 1 bundle. I've tried the suggestions listed here on the page and none have worked. I play on my PS4 however, I also found while I was trying to add the pack to the dl queue via browser that I could only send it to download to my PS3. So I attempted to do that hoping maybe once they loaded I could import them on the PS4 game, yet even though I selected the PS3 version on the browser it would only download the Vita version to the PS3. I hope you guys are able to get this issue resolved soon as I'm stoked to try them out. Thanks folks at Zen!
        Thanks for the report - let me know if you see any changes in the meantime (for better or worse)

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello, still unable to download the tables via demo or browser. Still reads as if I haven't purchased those tables.

          Comment


          • #20
            Any update? The sale on the tables ended this morning, and I'm still seeing them marked as not purchased instead of free.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ex-ile View Post
              Hello, still unable to download the tables via demo or browser. Still reads as if I haven't purchased those tables.
              Originally posted by hypnoticangel99 View Post
              Any update? The sale on the tables ended this morning, and I'm still seeing them marked as not purchased instead of free.
              We've reached out to Sony again today to see what the ETA would be for a fix, will post as soon as I know more.

              Comment


              • #22
                Sony has let us know that they are sending out the missing entitlements for players who don't have access to the Force Awakens tables. Some of you may already see that it is fixed, while others will see it fixed soon.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Just checked mine, and it is still not fixed. Hopefully, it will fix itself soon.

                  Edit: And I actually called in Sony to find out about the fix and when it would be applied, and the guy I spoke to said that he had no idea about the fix. It would be on Zen to fix it. He looked at my account and I don't have a license for the Force Awakens tables at all.

                  Is anyone that had this issue seeing it fixed on their end?
                  Last edited by hypnoticangel99; 05-11-2016, 06:07 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by hypnoticangel99 View Post
                    Just checked mine, and it is still not fixed. Hopefully, it will fix itself soon.

                    Edit: And I actually called in Sony to find out about the fix and when it would be applied, and the guy I spoke to said that he had no idea about the fix. It would be on Zen to fix it. He looked at my account and I don't have a license for the Force Awakens tables at all.

                    Is anyone that had this issue seeing it fixed on their end?
                    General customer support isn't going to know how to fix this since it's separate from the store team/developer support. Like I said, this is in the process of being fixed, sit tight.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thank you, Barbie! I do appreciate all your help on this matter. I'm sure everyone in this thread does. I'll keep an eye on it, and let you know once I see the fix in place!

                      Have a great day.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Anybody have any luck yet? I did notice that the shop no longer lists me as owning the season one bundle. This happen to anybody else?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by attackofthepin View Post
                          Anybody have any luck yet? I did notice that the shop no longer lists me as owning the season one bundle. This happen to anybody else?
                          Me, but the customer service rep I spoke to said they can see I bought it, but they noticed that bug too. The rep told me I didn't have licenses for the Star Wars Force Awakens Pack at all.

                          Still not able to download this morning.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by attackofthepin View Post
                            Anybody have any luck yet? I did notice that the shop no longer lists me as owning the season one bundle. This happen to anybody else?
                            Are you unable to play any of the bundle tables?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I'm still able to play all the other tables in the bundle. I was just mentioning the bundle showing as unpurchased incase it was a weird side-effect of sony's attempted fixing. Oddly enough, it still shows up in my recent purchases area.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by attackofthepin View Post
                                I'm still able to play all the other tables in the bundle. I was just mentioning the bundle showing as unpurchased incase it was a weird side-effect of sony's attempted fixing. Oddly enough, it still shows up in my recent purchases area.
                                Ok, good - thanks for confirming.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X