PS VR Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS VR Options

I was wondering if there will be a way to play Zen Pinball 2 in 3D using the PS VR? I've never had a 3D TV but always wished I could play Zen 2 in 3D. Zen on 3DS was pretty unstable sometimes, but the 3D was fantastic and being able to play the full lineup of tables in 3D without all the technical problems the 3DS had would be great. I do hope Zen VR comes to PS VR, but knowing how that will probably not contain all of the tables right away I think being able to use the headset to play the existing ones in 3D would be almost as good. I'm not even sure if this is possible, but if so it'd be great.
    Thanks
    sigpic

Anybody?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
      Anybody?
      Sorry I missed your post! We should have news on this soon-ish!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Sorry I missed your post! We should have news on this soon-ish!

Star Wars Pinball was pretty much the main reason I upgraded to PS4 and if this hint has some substance to it, it'll be the tipping point to whether I plunk down $500 on PSVR!
        "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Comment

Hi

Hopefully PS4 Vr coming soon.

One request - can we have different tables for PS4 VR than the oculus rift. There are so many tables to be released.
          I have all of them on the rift (all great) so please can we have different ones on ps4 vr.

Comment

Working...
          X