Any news, update?
      Not yet but I will post as soon as I have news, I promise

Comment

It's april

Any news ? It's now April

Comment

Originally posted by tony34739 View Post
          Any news ? It's now April
          Nope - but like I said, I will post it as soon as we have word on this table.

Comment

Hi Barbie bomb

Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain

Comment

Originally posted by tony34739 View Post
              Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain
              Hi there! It is definitely in long term plans! We got a lot of new releases coming on now, so little old football re-release may be a bit delayed.

Comment

So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
                Or is it a no go right now?

Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?

Comment

Super league

Originally posted by zbiv View Post
                  So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?

Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?
                  This was my point too. I for one have bought many of the tables, but since super league has been removed from the store I am reluctant to buy the remaining tables ( about 100+euros) . It's money zen is throwing away.

Comment

Totally agree

Originally posted by zbiv View Post

Hi, this is my point. I've purchased many of the tables - but still need to buy over a 100 euros worth to have the full collection. But now I can't get it, cus of super league, I am very reluctant to spend anymore.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                      Hi there! It is definitely in long term plans! We got a lot of new releases coming on now, so little old football re-release may be a bit delayed.
                      After the release of Pinball FX3, the new soccer table continue in your plans?¿

Comment

I hope they re-release that DLC before remove all content of ZP2.

Comment

Super League Football

I am still waiting to get something to replace this. It's the only table I'm missing, and I can't find motivation to try and get the other trophies when I know that 100% is impossible.

Just a generic football table with the same trophies. That's all I want.

Comment

Missing DLC

Sorry about the double post, but I don't know why our community manager is dead silent. We used to get replies for everything. I want to know if they still plan releasing a generic football table for ZP2.

And while you're at it, why not give us a chance to buy missing tables from the original Zen Pinball. I want to give my money to you guys, come on...

Comment

Originally posted by emboliformis View Post
                              Sorry about the double post, but I don't know why our community manager is dead silent. We used to get replies for everything. I want to know if they still plan releasing a generic football table for ZP2.

And while you're at it, why not give us a chance to buy missing tables from the original Zen Pinball. I want to give my money to you guys, come on...
                              I guess that the community manager is a bit to focussed on the FX3 section these days.
                              But I'm quite sure you're not going to see any ZP2 release any more. Only FX3.
                              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

question,ppl who had already purchased the original soccer(and both southpark boards),do they still have access to those boards(im guessing its still on their harddrive)?,..... and are these boards ever coming back to be purchased for the ppl who havent gotten them yet,im dying to get these 3 boards

Comment

Working...
                                X