Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super League Football w

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Update?

    Any news, update?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by tony34739 View Post
      Any news, update?
      Not yet but I will post as soon as I have news, I promise

      Comment


      • #18
        It's april

        Any news ? It's now April

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by tony34739 View Post
          Any news ? It's now April
          Nope - but like I said, I will post it as soon as we have word on this table.

          Comment


          • #20
            Hi Barbie bomb

            Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by tony34739 View Post
              Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain
              Hi there! It is definitely in long term plans! We got a lot of new releases coming on now, so little old football re-release may be a bit delayed.

              Comment


              • #22
                So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
                Or is it a no go right now?

                Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

                IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Super league

                  Originally posted by zbiv View Post
                  So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
                  Or is it a no go right now?

                  Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

                  IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?
                  This was my point too. I for one have bought many of the tables, but since super league has been removed from the store I am reluctant to buy the remaining tables ( about 100+euros) . It's money zen is throwing away.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Totally agree

                    Originally posted by zbiv View Post
                    So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
                    Or is it a no go right now?

                    Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

                    IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?
                    Hi, this is my point. I've purchased many of the tables - but still need to buy over a 100 euros worth to have the full collection. But now I can't get it, cus of super league, I am very reluctant to spend anymore.

                    Tony

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                      Hi there! It is definitely in long term plans! We got a lot of new releases coming on now, so little old football re-release may be a bit delayed.
                      After the release of Pinball FX3, the new soccer table continue in your plans?¿

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I hope they re-release that DLC before remove all content of ZP2.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Super League Football

                          I am still waiting to get something to replace this. It's the only table I'm missing, and I can't find motivation to try and get the other trophies when I know that 100% is impossible.

                          Just a generic football table with the same trophies. That's all I want.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Missing DLC

                            Sorry about the double post, but I don't know why our community manager is dead silent. We used to get replies for everything. I want to know if they still plan releasing a generic football table for ZP2.

                            And while you're at it, why not give us a chance to buy missing tables from the original Zen Pinball. I want to give my money to you guys, come on...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by emboliformis View Post
                              Sorry about the double post, but I don't know why our community manager is dead silent. We used to get replies for everything. I want to know if they still plan releasing a generic football table for ZP2.

                              And while you're at it, why not give us a chance to buy missing tables from the original Zen Pinball. I want to give my money to you guys, come on...
                              I guess that the community manager is a bit to focussed on the FX3 section these days.
                              But I'm quite sure you're not going to see any ZP2 release any more. Only FX3.
                              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                question,ppl who had already purchased the original soccer(and both southpark boards),do they still have access to those boards(im guessing its still on their harddrive)?,..... and are these boards ever coming back to be purchased for the ppl who havent gotten them yet,im dying to get these 3 boards

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X