X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emboliformis
    replied
    Super League Football

I am still waiting to get something to replace this. It's the only table I'm missing, and I can't find motivation to try and get the other trophies when I know that 100% is impossible.

Just a generic football table with the same trophies. That's all I want.

Leave a comment:

• JorgeO
    replied
    I hope they re-release that DLC before remove all content of ZP2.

Leave a comment:

• zengamer
    replied
    Originally posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi there! It is definitely in long term plans! We got a lot of new releases coming on now, so little old football re-release may be a bit delayed.
    After the release of Pinball FX3, the new soccer table continue in your plans?¿

Leave a comment:

• tony34739
    replied
    Totally agree

Originally posted by zbiv View Post
    So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?
    Or is it a no go right now?

Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?
    Hi, this is my point. I've purchased many of the tables - but still need to buy over a 100 euros worth to have the full collection. But now I can't get it, cus of super league, I am very reluctant to spend anymore.

Tony

Leave a comment:

• tony34739
    replied
    Super league

Originally posted by zbiv View Post
    So with the announcement of PFX3 for PS4 can we still expect to have this table back into original Zen Pinball 2 game?

Some people (trophy hunters among them) might want to complete their collection before new platform appears

IIRC there was a Zen Studios FC themed table, why cant we have it back in original form?
    This was my point too. I for one have bought many of the tables, but since super league has been removed from the store I am reluctant to buy the remaining tables ( about 100+euros) . It's money zen is throwing away.

Leave a comment:

• zbiv
    replied

Leave a comment:

• McLovin
    replied
    Originally posted by tony34739 View Post
    Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain
    Hi there! It is definitely in long term plans! We got a lot of new releases coming on now, so little old football re-release may be a bit delayed.

Leave a comment:

• tony34739
    replied
    Hi Barbie bomb

Can you at least confirm a person is working on it? Sorry to be a pain

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Any news ? It's now April
    Nope - but like I said, I will post it as soon as we have word on this table.

Leave a comment:

• tony34739
    replied
    It's april

Any news ? It's now April

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Any news, update?
    Not yet but I will post as soon as I have news, I promise

Leave a comment:

• tony34739
    replied
    Update?

Any news, update?

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I will pass along your suggestion!
    Of course it is possible. It's more a matter of wanting to do so...

Leave a comment:

• Alipan
    replied
    This has been asked before and there is a thread somewhere where Zen state that adding all the football scores together is intentional.

Obviously that means that you have to buy all the football tables to compete which seems very unfair.

Personally I think they just messed up. Not sure if its still the case but I believe that even if you own all the tables there is only one leaderboard so there is no way of knowing what score you have on which table!?

Actually a real shame as pro score was a great concept that was tarnished by this issue almost as soon as it was introduced.

Leave a comment:

• hunter328
    replied
    Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
    @Barbiebobomb:

Would it be an idea for the programmers to recalculate the ProScores by only using the maximum score one has reached on any of the Super LeaGue Football tables. This would probably make the Pro Scores more fair.
    I suggested that when it first happened but was told it wasn't possible. Maybe it is now though?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X