New Tables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tables?

Isn't it about time for some news that's something new is coming?
    How about a Hearthstone table that gives me free packs (in Hearthstone) every million points?
    sigpic

Based on upcoming movies

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 table
    and
    Alien: Covenant table
    probably should also throw in a Prometheus table for good measure

whatever happened to the original tables that were hinted at a long time ago.
    think it was a mythology theme and an amusement park theme?

Comment

Originally posted by DA5ID View Post

whatever happened to the original tables that were hinted at a long time ago.
      think it was a mythology theme and an amusement park theme?
      I would also ask this question. I love originals

Comment

Hi everyone!
        It's really cool that between all these franchises we have you like our originals as well! That's a huge compliment to our designers! DA5ID you are well informed my friend, we will have news about both the mythology and theme park tables soon - they really do exist (!!!)- and they will release in 2017.

Comment

So what's happened to barbie?
          Last edited by Casio; 04-29-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casio View Post
            So what's happened to barbie?
            We can't really discuss staffing issues at this point, but we would like to sincerely thank Barbie for being an awesome Community Manager
            at Zen. I'll try to fill her shoes in the future, and answer any of your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
              Hi everyone!
              It's really cool that between all these franchises we have you like our originals as well! That's a huge compliment to our designers! DA5ID you are well informed my friend, we will have news about both the mythology and theme park tables soon - they really do exist (!!!)- and they will release in 2017.
              The originals ARE the best. In no way meant to insult licensed stuff, but the designers who have worked on all of originals, from ROME to WILD WEST, and every original in between, have done awesome work, and created the most fun to play tables in Zen that still hold their play value over time. Just one fan's opinion.

Best way to explain is pinball is a unique experience, and licenses are movies, books, and TV. A story that has been written already. Whereas an original is simply a theme. This makes the table the story. Originals seem to never get old
              Last edited by steven120566; 05-02-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                We can't really discuss staffing issues at this point, but we would like to sincerely thank Barbie for being an awesome Community Manager
                at Zen. I'll try to fill her shoes in the future, and answer any of your questions.
                A simple "she no longers works for the company" would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                  A simple "she no longers works for the company" would suffice.
                  I agree.

it’s none of our business how Zen handles its internal affairs but a simple Yes, she’s still connected to Zen or No, we’ve parted ways, would be appreciated. She’s been Zen's community manager for so long…

Comment

parody.jpg

Comment

factory_factory.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X