Clear All

I'm in love.

Comment

Great news!! How do we get a free code?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelasso View Post
        Great news!! How do we get a free code?
        I didn't get one for Mars so I'm expecting one for this

Maybe we should order cracker a pizza or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jayedge View Post
          yeah that sounds and look good! now we have to wait til 27th april! i hope the time will go fast
          I know it won't for me. I have jury duty on 4/26. Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
            I know it won't for me. I have jury duty on 4/26. Ugh!
            yeah but i'm in germany, and i must wait til 27th april. or zen give me a code

Comment

When will the codes go out, i.e. so we know if we did not get it by a certain day if we should therefore not still have our hopes up?

I wonder how many tables total this game will have before the PlayStation 4?

If the Rome table is an Xbox exclusive, then perhaps we could get an Alexander the Great table with Greco-Egyptian-Persian theming and ramps to simulate the path of the Greco-Macedonian army around the known world? The table could include an angry war elephant somewhere on the board, snake ramps in honor of Olympia his mother, a light house for the city named for him in Egypt, maybe a Bucephalus, etc.

A Napoleon table would be cool as well, or perhaps just a table of the great conquerors (Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon, etc.?).

A dog table, especially with a basset hound and dachschund would be original.

A World War I and/or II themed table would be interesting.

Some kind of zombie table would be interesting as well. After all, there once was a Pinball of the Dead game.

Comment

Great!

The table looks awesome! Can't wait to play!

Comment

Yeeeeehaaaa . Thanks for the awesome news Mel!
                  Trophy Guides

Comment

Bring on the codes

Oh they would be so jealous on my forum if i had one

Anyway keep the new stuffs coming, these 2 upcoming weeks are gonna be a blast !

Comment

Going to start sending codes to forum members via private messages. I will need to confirm region before sending the code, so if you get a message, try and respond quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                        Going to start sending codes to forum members via private messages. I will need to confirm region before sending the code, so if you get a message, try and respond quickly.
                        My region is: Europe
                        Trophy Guides

Comment

My region is USA.

BTW, it looks like Sony goofed on your latest update or my system just didn't like it.

I recently downloaded the 1.05 update (Sorcerer's Lair trophies) and I got a nasty side effect.

After the update was finished, the game tried to proceed normally with the auto save message. I clicked "OK" and then nothing. It stayed black screen for several minutes. The controller wouldn't respond and the hard drive light was off. I was able to do an emergency shutdown (hold down the power button). Everything started up fine, except that the glitch nuked my Zen Pinball save. It's not a big deal for those that play on the PSN, but I lost all of my offline scores because of it. Grr...
                          Last edited by shogun00; 04-20-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Can´t wait to play an awesome new table,in the trailer the table looks really eyecandy i have all your tables and games on PS3 so thanks for support them and keep us entertrained with the best pinball games out there!

Comment

My region is USA! Thanks!

Comment

I'm french, i'm french !!!! From Europe !!!!
                                France sucks BTW

Comment

Working...
                                X