No announcement yet.

ZEN Pinball - Sorcerer's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know it's really nice seeing all these new tables, love how you are really managing the future of the game.

Comment

I would not refuse an US code if it's still possible to get one

Comment

Well, with the PSN still down, I guess even if we did get a code we would not likely be able to use it until Tuesday when the table is to be released anyway, assuming the PSN is up again by then even, which I really, really hope it is, because both Zen Pinball and Rock Band 3 have new DLC I am greatly looking forward to. What scum who are responsible for this latest outage.

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by jphinesdad View Post
          What scum who are responsible for this latest outage.
          Hackers! It looks like it was a splinter cell of Anonymous.

Comment

We have been notified by Sony that PSN will be up by Tuesday's scheduled release of Sorcerer's Lair. If anything changes we will let you know.

Comment

Thank you for the update. I saw the latest news about the whole mess being that it is not yet even known if our credit card information was compromised...great...

Anyway, I do hope it is sorted out soon as the new table looks nice!

Comment

The new update is that we know nothing

Right now it looks like Sorcerer's Lair will not release tomorrow. We will let you know what is going on as soon as possible.

Comment

The day PSN is back up and running, just release it everywhere on that same day. Best option under the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post

Right now it looks like Sorcerer's Lair will not release tomorrow. We will let you know what is going on as soon as possible.
                    Thanks for the updates,wish the new table can be available tomorrow..

Comment

bummed

I was so ready to dl this table last week, i had updated my zen version as soon as it was available, but it never showed up in the store later. Now the 2011 Sony blackout wants to interfere in my way of life, SIGH. Addiitionally I should have hung out in the forums a bit longer after that announcement. SIGH#2. Well i hope the sorcerer's lair has the secret spell needed to get the PSN functioning.

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post

Sony should've just tackeled their security issues straight away as a technical problem instead of wasting time and money on a useless lawsuit, only to enrage a large part of the people capable of doing even more damage to their system. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on the side of the hackers here, but adressing these technical issues from the corporate level and with lawsuits is just plain stupid. You don't sue talent, you hire it.

I could've been playing SL on my newly patched PS3 if it weren't for some useless corporate dumbass that's too busy spending and claiming money that could've otherwise been spent on R&D. Annoys the crap out of me
                        Last edited by steviej; 04-26-2011, 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling
                        Trophy Guides

Comment

Official word from Sony is that no content will be published today. They said it is still a possibility that it could go out this week, but then they just released this:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...-and-qriocity/

So, we'll keep trying to get info and post it here.

Comment

Ordered a new CC as soon as I saw that as I don't want to risk anything.

Starting to get tired of playing SL in the dark too since I don't know what the pinball gods might have earned during the last week

Comment

I feel bad for Zen, and for all other PSN developers.

Although hacker scum are fundamentally to blame for the intrusion and theft of data, Sony have dropped the ball on this one.

Waiting this long to tell people that their account details have been stolen, and that they can't guarantee CC details are safe, is unforgivable and grossly incompetent. It's a disaster for both them and their customers.

I hope they manage to put PSN back online in some form soon, for Zen's sake. But the realist in me thinks it will be longer rather than sooner. And it could be much longer, as in many weeks (or months), until all services are restored.

Comment

Contingency plan IF Sony PSN down for weeks or months?

Given the long outage from Sony PSN and the possibility that account holders personal information being hacked, has Zen Studios considered what their options are to release (SELL) their products to consumers? I know that Sony will NOT tell anyone (including the companies that distribute titles from their network) what is actually going on. Only the LEGAL stuff approved from the lawyers is just now getting out to the public. Perhaps now is the time to think about having a secondary way to download (and purchase) your titles (DLC) in more than one (PSN) way. Something to give some serious thought to. Hope we get the new SL table before the end of July.

Comment

Working...
                                X