ZEN Pinball - Sorcerer's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last psn purchase will be this table

I'm going to buy the new table and then ask SONY to delete the account that has my card details. Two reasons for this:

1. I don't trust them to hold on to my into any more. I do realise that any online company could be hit, but SONY are to high on the list of targets for my liking.

2. I tend to agree with Anon' here. I have paid money, in the past for a sky tv box that could record stuf (the sky+ box was its name), only for sky to switch off the recording function when a few years later I didn't want to pay for loads of channels. They said the record function was part of my subscription and nothing to do with the fact that I had paid £100 for the box when one that would not record would have been free! I'm voting with my feet if any company tries this again. SONY are trying to do this with what I consider to be MY hardware.

Comment

Zen should have developed this table for the Xbox

Comment

I guess my first question should have been; does Zen Studios sell their titles for the PS3 by any other means than the Sony PSN network? I haven't seen any of your titles being offered any other way. I feel bad for all those developers who have entrusted Sony to provide the only way to sell their game titles. Those developers are losing their source of income every hour and day this outage continues. Another question would be for those of us that have a PSN account. Is it a requirement that we have a credit card number "on file" with PSN, along with the other personal information? It does seem that Sony customers and developers have been forced to put ALL THEIR EGGS in ONE basket that has failed terribly. Time for everyone to consider just what needs to be "FIXED".

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyeshane View Post
          Zen should have developed this table for the Xbox
          They have.

Zen have said that the 360 will be getting this table.

So far, 360 owners have got the following to look forward to:

Paranormal
          New Marvel table(s)
          Sorcerer's Lair
          Tron *
          Star Wars table(s) **

* speculative
          ** highly speculative

Comment

Originally posted by TomOrton View Post
            Is it a requirement that we have a credit card number "on file" with PSN, along with the other personal information?
            No! You can use PSN cards that can be bought from your local B&M stores (available in $10, $20 and $50 increments). Credit card is just an option.

As for the other data. Yes, but you can be vague on it. For example, you can just use your initials for your first and middle names and your phone number is just optional IIRC.

All they need is your name, address and date of birth to create a PSN account.
            Last edited by shogun00; 04-30-2011, 03:46 AM.

Comment

This table looks ver good, very imaginative and animated just the way I like my tables. Bad that PSN is still down.
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Will the new table be available on Tuesday?

Comment

Is sony's joke finally over ??? They really should go like nintendo and leave the real online play to microsoft seriously ... this is getting really embarrassing ...

Comment

Sorcerer's Lair is now available for download on the PS store. Looking forward to feedback from everyone!

Enjoy!

crackervizzo

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                      Sorcerer's Lair is now available for download on the PS store. Looking forward to feedback from everyone!

Enjoy!

crackervizzo
                      You shouldn't tell them. I need some more points first

Comment

Originally posted by MultiForce View Post
                        You shouldn't tell them. I need some more points first
                        I thought you were in the top 5 club already.
                        PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
                          I thought you were in the top 5 club already.
                          So far but I some scary people up there.

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                            Another fun table and I really like the lighting effects in this game.

Comment

I'm looking forward to trying it out. I've read that there are issues with PSN store (with increased traffic), but hopefully not for me. *fingers crossed*
                              MY BLOG: www.canuckistan.org

Comment

Originally posted by MultiForce View Post
                                So far but I some scary people up there.
                                I passed you.
                                PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X