Fantastic Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Four

We've just announced the Fantastic Four table via Marvel.com. You can view screenshots and trailer here:

http://marvel.com/news/story/15748/d...tic_four_table

Featuring Mister Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Thing and the Human Torch, the Fantastic Four table features loads of interactive 3D models, online multiplayer competition and multiple layers of Super Hero gameplay. Guide the ball up the Torch Ramp, discover a set of Invisible Flippers, and feel the full crushing force of the Thing as you take down Doctor Doom just in time to face mighty Galactus and save Earth from obliteration.

crackervizzo

O rly ?

Comment

yeah thats great news, i hope the psn will work when it will be release

Comment

Just a small (but interesting) quote from the article.

Originally posted by Marvel.com
        The Fantastic Four DLC will be available May 17th on the PlayStation Network in North America, and May 18th for PlayStation Network Europe and Pinball FX2 on XBL Arcade.

Comment

The table looks great, and it's a first day buy for me, but I'm confused.
          The poll said "we" are choosing the next Marvel hero for a table by the outcome of the poll. By the poll FF was in last place. I understand if they want to release Captain America closer to the movie release date, but releasing the table in last place first?
          I'm not complaining, so please no flaming/bashing. I just don't understand what the poll was for since the loser is the winner?

Comment

Just a question. I have Marvel Pinball for the PS3. And I have Pinball Fx 2 without the Marvel set. Would I be able to get Fantastic Four on XBLA without having the other Marvel set? I rather play the pinball games with the xbox controller.

Comment

It sounds like you'll be able to buy the single table "Fantastic Four" on XBLA, without needing to have purchased the Marvel pack. It'll just appear as a table amongst all the other Pinball FX 2 tables.

Price guess: 240 spacebux.

Comment

Originally posted by celtic_illusion View Post
                Just a question. I have Marvel Pinball for the PS3. And I have Pinball Fx 2 without the Marvel set. Would I be able to get Fantastic Four on XBLA without having the other Marvel set? I rather play the pinball games with the xbox controller.
                Interesting question indeed ... i guess i tend to agree with womble !
                I was going to say you're missing out on the other marvel tables but since you have them for PS3 ..... ah you're missing out anyway !!!!v

Comment

Yup. It looks good indeed. Great job as usual!!

Anyway, I always wanted to congratulate you for getting the marvel license still being a small studio. Very well done. You guys are great.

Comment

Yeah they are awesome, securing the Marvel license is just brilliant. We can thank them again and again, we can do this be constantly supporting them by buying there tables etc soon they will take over the world!!!
                    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Aight!! Now I got 2 new tables to look forward to . Very curious to figure out all the ins and outs of the table. But it looks very promising!
                      Thanks for the awesome news Mel!
                      Trophy Guides

Comment

The table looks awesome!!

Definitely an instant buy.

Comment

Great news! Looking forward to it.
                          PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Fantastic Four won?

Lol I really hope the others get made too or otherwise this "strategy" will fail bad
                            Last edited by pinballer; 05-01-2011, 05:57 AM.

Comment

wise move FF

I totally predicted this, save the more popular ones so that the maximum amount of feedback can make these future releases absolutely amazing to the most players possible. Hopefully, even the somewhat disappointed fans will come around and enjoy all the releases.

Comment

Working...
                              X