Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'll be willing to pay 8-10€ for the new plaform, if I don't have to repurchase all the Zen & Marvel tables I already own (all of them).

    Otherwise: good news!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ulix View Post
      I'll be willing to pay 8-10€ for the new plaform, if I don't have to repurchase all the Zen & Marvel tables I already own (all of them).
      The platform its self should be free (like Pinball FX 2) and you'll have the ability to transfer your already purchased tables to it.
      Last edited by shogun00; 09-25-2011, 05:30 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Wait 2012 for that not before

        Comment


        • #19
          I hope the new platform will also have Local scoreboards as I want to know am I my own country's best player.
          PINBALL4EVER!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Zen Pinball 2

            I hope we get all the tables from the X-Box game Pinball FX2 for Zen Pinball 2.
            I want the tables
            Extreme, Speed Machine, Agents, Ms Spolsion Man, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the deep, Biolab, Buccaneer, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Nightmare Mansion for PS3.
            Please do it.
            Last edited by chomer; 11-13-2011, 02:38 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by chomer View Post
              I hope we get all the tables from the X-Box game Pinball FX2 for Zen Pinball 2.
              I want the tables
              Extreme, Speed Machine, Agents, Ms Spolsion Man, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the deep, Biolab, Buccaneer, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Nightmare Mansion for PS3.
              Please do it.
              I played all this table a little.
              I remember :Rome, pasha, biolab and SotD are fun (not tried MsSM) but the other tables was very very
              No way.

              Comment


              • #22
                Yeh I can't wait to see how this will look. Hopefully it will be shown soon.
                sigpic

                Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                Comment


                • #23
                  Some tables should be exclusive to the Xbox (I think for example of the FX1)
                  If the PS3 has its. (I'm buying credits to get the tables of the FX-2)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hello everyone,
                    New guy here.
                    I've been playing Marvel & Zen Pinball for almost a year, not an expert, just playing for fun.

                    I have a question:
                    I've been holding on buying some tables for some time because of the ZP2 arrival. I've bought NGS2 & SL (my fav) so far...
                    Can someone clarify for sure if the DLC tables for Zen will be compatible with ZP2?

                    Thanks in advance.
                    PSN: DreamyElf

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Icaras View Post
                      Hello everyone,
                      New guy here.
                      I've been playing Marvel & Zen Pinball for almost a year, not an expert, just playing for fun.

                      I have a question:
                      I've been holding on buying some tables for some time because of the ZP2 arrival. I've bought NGS2 & SL (my fav) so far...
                      Can someone clarify for sure if the DLC tables for Zen will be compatible with ZP2?

                      Thanks in advance.
                      Cant say for sure but Zen did do this for PFX2 in that all PFX1 Tables recieved a makeover and became compat' with PFX2 Engine. So I would strongly agree that they would do the same here, don't quote me on that doh.
                      sigpic

                      Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                      PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                        Cant say for sure but Zen did do this for PFX2 in that all PFX1 Tables received a makeover and became compat' with PFX2 Engine. So I would strongly agree that they would do the same here, don't quote me on that doh.
                        It's been confirmed that that's what they are doing. Zen said that Zen Pinball 2 is going to be a platform to bring everything (Zen and Marvel tables) together. Eric from Marvel also confirmed this on the PS Blog, when they announced the Captain America table.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Thx for the quick answers guys, i appreciate it.
                          I'm gonna buy the tables later.

                          Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                          It's been confirmed that that's what they are doing. Zen said that Zen Pinball 2 is going to be a platform to bring everything (Zen and Marvel tables) together. Eric from Marvel also confirmed this on the PS Blog, when they announced the Captain America table.
                          Having all tables in one platform (ZP2) would be fantastic!
                          PSN: DreamyElf

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                            The engineering to create these pinball type platforms is pretty complex, not to mention we are focused on content as well. Sorry to keep you guys waiting for the the new platform but I think it will be worth the wait.
                            Hey Cracker, can we get an update on this? I was kind of waiting on the consolidation before I buy any of the Zen tables (I currently only own the Marvel tables). Thanks!
                            PSN: Bearded_Warrior

                            Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                              Hey Cracker, can we get an update on this? I was kind of waiting on the consolidation before I buy any of the Zen tables (I currently only own the Marvel tables). Thanks!
                              It's going to be a while yet. We're not getting things done as fast as we would like.

                              However, we will make sure that any tables you buy can be imported for free into ZP2 (but it doesn't look like you'll be able to import from PS3 to Vita and vice versa).

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Might as well post this here as well.

                                Zen is answering questions on the Playstation Blog.

                                The ETA for Zen Pinball 2 is currently May/June.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X