X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypno74
    replied
    Originally posted by chomer View Post
    I hope we get all the tables from the X-Box game Pinball FX2 for Zen Pinball 2.
    I want the tables
    Extreme, Speed Machine, Agents, Ms Spolsion Man, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the deep, Biolab, Buccaneer, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Nightmare Mansion for PS3.
    Please do it.
    I played all this table a little.
    I remember :Rome, pasha, biolab and SotD are fun (not tried MsSM) but the other tables was very very
    No way.

Leave a comment:

• chomer
    replied
    Zen Pinball 2

I hope we get all the tables from the X-Box game Pinball FX2 for Zen Pinball 2.
    I want the tables
    Extreme, Speed Machine, Agents, Ms Spolsion Man, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the deep, Biolab, Buccaneer, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Nightmare Mansion for PS3.
    Please do it.
    Last edited by chomer; 11-13-2011, 01:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oskari14
    replied
    I hope the new platform will also have Local scoreboards as I want to know am I my own country's best player.

Leave a comment:

• tptime33
    replied
    Wait 2012 for that not before

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by ulix View Post
    I'll be willing to pay 8-10€ for the new plaform, if I don't have to repurchase all the Zen & Marvel tables I already own (all of them).
    The platform its self should be free (like Pinball FX 2) and you'll have the ability to transfer your already purchased tables to it.
    Last edited by shogun00; 09-25-2011, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ulix
    replied
    I'll be willing to pay 8-10€ for the new plaform, if I don't have to repurchase all the Zen & Marvel tables I already own (all of them).

Otherwise: good news!

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
    The engineering to create these pinball type platforms is pretty complex, not to mention we are focused on content as well. Sorry to keep you guys waiting for the the new platform but I think it will be worth the wait.
    As long as the leader board scores and the trophies can transfer over to the new platform. I'll be happy and gladly wait patiently.

Leave a comment:

• crackervizzo
    replied
    The engineering to create these pinball type platforms is pretty complex, not to mention we are focused on content as well. Sorry to keep you guys waiting for the the new platform but I think it will be worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• Casio
    replied
    ... Typical.

Leave a comment:

• Womble
    replied
    Originally posted by X-Paddle View Post
    When ,have you got a date for ZEN 2 ?
    According to Twitter, it's been pushed to next year some time:

There will be a new Zen Pinball table and then the Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue pack available before the end of the year. And for next year, expect a shiny new Zen Pinball platform.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Bonus
    replied
    Great news, can't wait to play a proper Excalibur table.

Leave a comment:

• X-Paddle
    replied
    When ,have you got a date for ZEN 2 ?

Leave a comment:

• Michelasso
    replied
    Yup, also Chris Baker, Manager of Licensed Games at Marvel Studios confirmed this in the PS Blog about Captain America:

"I also have it on good authority that Zen is working on a platform system for PSN that would allow all content under one roof."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...rvel-approved/

Response to #18.

Great news, then!! I hate to switch from one game to another. I just wonder if the tables will need to be patched as well to use the new engine.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Yeh its coming no question about it with all those posts... Also the timing of the buy Marvel Pinball get Zen Pinball free is also suspect.

Leave a comment:

• Oskari14
    replied
    In facebook:

Rodney Varney wrote:
    w00t! Just won the Cappy table from the guys over at DontHateTheGeek.com! Thanks for doing the great interview and, offering the code to them in the first place. Other Topic: Any time frame to the Zen/Marvel games on PS3 getting consolidated into one game? HTD!!!!!! 'nuff said.
    Zen responced:
    Rodney - the consolidated game is coming.
    Also, Zen has posted these too:

Pinball Sale this week on PSN - Buy Marvel Pinball get ZEN Pinball FREE! Tell all your friends who have been holding out on us, great time to see what they have been missing!
    we have to go on sale sometime, thought a nice deal after the PSN outage was about the best time possible. We deeply thank everyone who buys our games

Leave a comment:

Working...
X