Pinball for PC already!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball for PC already!!!!

It is ridiculous that none of your Pinball software, including Marvel, is available for PC!! How hard could it be to re-platform it when you have it on the XBOX 360 and now android???? I would buy it immediately.

They are working on a PC version. The biggest hurdle is publishing. They always published the titles on their own with the PSN, XBL and cell phones. That's not the case for PC, where you have to have good connections with Valve or other digital distributors to get your title(s) published.

Comment

Not to mention that as soon as it will hit the PC market there will be millions of players and dozens of buyers...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelasso View Post
        Not to mention that as soon as it will hit the PC market there will be millions of players and dozens of buyers...
        Yes... I'm a bit concerned about that. I'm sure that Zen have considered that the game will most probably be copied. I just hope that they take all measures to ensure that the leaderboards are only going to be populated by players actually owning the game and that there is a way to block copied versions of the game.
        XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Well, yeah. The online block could help. Even if I am not sure how one can discriminate between a pirate copy and a legal one. Still, even offline it would be better than Tetris to kill time in the office!!

But true, many of these people wouldn't buy the game anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X