Can't access scoreboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access scoreboard?

So in the instructions of the game it says the scoreboard will display weekly and all time high scores but every time I try to access it nothing happens. Does this happen to anyone else? Have they not activated the scoreboards for PSN yet?

On Zen Pinball I can view this stuff all the time but I can't on Marvel at all.

The score board works fine on my end. Very odd!

Comment

I can see my friend's scores and my own, but there are no "weekly" or global scores to view. Can you only see the scores of you and your friends? On Zen you can see everyone's scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Acefondu View Post
        I can see my friend's scores and my own, but there are no "weekly" or global scores to view. Can you only see the scores of you and your friends? On Zen you can see everyone's scores.
        Yes, I can see everyone's scores.

Are you selecting the actual "Scoreboard" option or are you just looking at your status box?
        Last edited by shogun00; 07-22-2011, 12:47 AM.

Comment

I am selecting "scoreboard." All that happens is I hear a whoosh noise and then nothing happens. I have no idea why this is.

Comment

Ok, just figured it out. While messing around with it on the Playstation hub menu I noticed it had a parental control level 3. I've never messed with that setting before so I just turned it off and vuala, it works now. Weird that mine was set to 9 which means I should technically have had access to the scores anyway and yet it wouldn't give it to me. Zen should look into fixing that very small very stupid problem. lol. Or you know, continue making awesome pinball.

Comment

Originally posted by Acefondu View Post
              Zen should look into fixing that very small very stupid problem.
              There's nothing Zen can do about that.

There are several sets of parental controls on the PS3. For PS3 games, there are two sets of them. One for offline game modes and one for online game modes.

Comment

Working...
              X