Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    It willl be nice when the PS3 Community has a Platform implemented like the 360s PFX2.
    I can only imagine that a new platform will be great.
    If the menu is anything like Marvel Pinball then i have no doubt.
    IMO, Marvel Pinball has one of the best menus i've seen in a video-game (and i've seen countless), the graphics, music and info are all fantastic!

I bought Zen Pinball after Marvel and i was somewhat disappointed with the menu and especially the annoying (always imo) music of the menu.

But that just points how much Zen Studios improved the game, from ZP to MP.

On topic now, i'm really excited about the V&V pack.
    Thor table seems amazing, especially from an artistic point of view!
    Now i just have to see the movies of Ghost Rider & Thor to get in the right mood and learn more about these characters!
    PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

Originally posted by Icaras View Post
      Now i just have to see the movies of Ghost Rider & Thor to get in the right mood and learn more about these characters!
      I just use Wikipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by Icaras View Post
        Use this m8 - http://marvel.com/universe

All the characters are available there, contains alot of info str8 from Marvel themselves.
        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

I know the tables come out next week, but Destructoid posted a very in-depth preview. Thought you might like to take a read:

http://www.destructoid.com/preview-m...e-217588.phtml

Wesley actually spent over an hour with hands on a few weeks ago, he has a great feel for the new tables.

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
            I know the tables come out next week, but Destructoid posted a very in-depth preview. Thought you might like to take a read:

http://www.destructoid.com/preview-m...e-217588.phtml

Wesley actually spent over an hour with hands on a few weeks ago, he has a great feel for the new tables.
            Your link doesn't work.

Here's a link to the actual preview.
            Last edited by shogun00; 12-09-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

^ That's a really good preview. I didn't think I could get any more excited about the V&V release but know I'm super-hyped!
              PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Quick! Quick! Quick !

Comment

Marvel Pinball V&V Launch Video

Here is a very nice launch video for Marvel Pinball V&V. It shows all four tables... not so much game play but a nice overview of the characters and the V&V theme.
                  XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

When Europe PSN gets updated? This wait is killing me!
                    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
                      When Europe PSN gets updated? This wait is killing me!
                      me to need to play V&V now lol

Comment

I think its updated late afternoon for us EU guys.
                        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Only played a little so far but these tables are good.

Comment

hi all , just wanted to post that i like all 4 V&V Boards all special,lots of things going on,
                            aswell i love that the multiballview stays in my favorite view1 & that the zoom from view1 has got bit closer ,special'thnx from my Eyes lol
                            only thing i am sorry to tell,is that i have found the same Bug on Ghostrider - like theknown 1 from Sorcerers Lair ( on PS3 ) where the Missions count as completed even if you dont beat them ..... not game- but Competition- breaking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
                              only thing i am sorry to tell,is that i have found the same Bug on Ghostrider - like the known 1 from Sorcerers Lair ( on PS3 ) where the Missions count as completed even if you don't beat them ..... not game- but Competition- breaking lol
                              I don't call that a bug, since a lot of real pinball machines do the same thing. I think it was done intentionally. They need at least one easy table out of the bunch and Ghost Rider is definitely it. That's if you're good at grinding.

Moon Knight isn't too bad in the difficulty (defeated Wizard mode), but taking out those 100 thugs in one game isn't going to be easy.

I'm finding Thor to be very annoying in the voice department. I finally got two of the three trophies. The wizard mode is complex and like Iron Man, you have to start all over if you lose the multiball.

I'm still trying to figure out X-Men. The table rules on that one make no sense.

Comment

Regarding X-Men, this is how I understand the table. Your goal is to get to the wizard mode. To do this you have to spell the four letters X-MEN.

Each of the letters has a corresponding mini wizard mode of it's own. To get to these 4 mini wizard modes you have to to the following:

1. Phoenix Force mini wizard mode:

You have to recruit the entire team via the Unite or Cerebro process.

2. Final Clash mini wizard mode:

You have to complete the four story missions, which are represented by the circled mission symbols at the bottom end of the table.

3. Danger room mini wizard mode:

You have to complete the three villain missions, defeating Blob, Mystique and Juggernaut. After you finish each individual mission you can lock a ball into the danger room via the Wolverine left orbit. Whenn all three balls are locked, the mode starts.

4. Omega Hurry Up mini wizard mode

When you recruit the individual X-Men via Cerebro or Unite, they all give you a little gift, like kickbacks, hold multiplier etc.
                                Three of them (Cyclops, Storm and Colossus) also do "upgrades" to the playing field.
                                Cyclops lets you perform Super Blast Skill Shots, Storm activates the round weather thingy, which can be charged by the Storm spinner and for Colossus you need to hit the bumpers.
                                After these 3 upgrades are fully completed, you get the mini wizard mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X