No announcement yet.

Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=shogun00;18803]I don't call that a bug, since a lot of real pinball machines do the same thing. I think it was done intentionally. They need at least one easy table out of the bunch and Ghost Rider is definitely it. That's if you're good at grinding.

yes you are right Pin'm8 , not completing a Mission will lit the Missionbanner,but gives no points & no defeat all Villains-Trophy.... by the way... i love that Skullplunger and the Guy saiing " ahhh we got a Cheater"

Comment

Originally posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
      i love that Skullplunger and the Guy saiing " ahhh we got a Cheater"
      At least Zen acknowledges that most of us nudge the table. :P

Comment

[QUOTE=Dicepticon79;18848]
        Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        I don't call that a bug, since a lot of real pinball machines do the same thing. I think it was done intentionally. They need at least one easy table out of the bunch and Ghost Rider is definitely it. That's if you're good at grinding.

yes you are right Pin'm8 , not completing a Mission will lit the Missionbanner,but gives no points & no defeat all Villains-Trophy.... by the way... i love that Skullplunger and the Guy saiing " ahhh we got a Cheater"
        Thor is the easiest to me. Got 45 mil on one ball.. Ghost Rider is tougher IMO

Comment

Originally posted by KBI35 View Post
          Thor is the easiest to me. Got 45 mil on one ball.. Ghost Rider is tougher IMO
          On Ghost Rider I got 278 million on my first game, got two trophies and I didn't even read the table rules.

Thor's layout and rules are simple, but the trophies are a pain to get. I played the game for over 3 hours now and I finally got two of the trophies. The last one (beat the wizard mode) is going to be a pain. The wizard mode is very similar to Iron Man's IMO.

Comment

All trophies completed, yeah.
            Easy this pack i think

Comment

Originally posted by Hypno74 View Post
              All trophies completed, yeah.
              Easy this pack i think
              Nah Hypno, Your just the Chuck Norris of Pinball
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

The new tables are great ! Thank You Zen Studios for this masterpiece again.

Ghost Rider is my fav. so far. Great table with a good soundtrack and fun factor. Love the shotgun sound, reminds me heavily on Doom form the old DOS days lol

Hope your bring another one or two tables to Marvel Pinball before u finish this project and starting a new one. (Hulk maybe *caugh* ?)

Thanks again Zen Studios, you guys rocks !

Comment

the new tables are amazing. thank you for keeping pinball games alive!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X