Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cephun
    replied
    the new tables are amazing. thank you for keeping pinball games alive!!!

Leave a comment:

• bariton1
    replied
    The new tables are great ! Thank You Zen Studios for this masterpiece again.

Ghost Rider is my fav. so far. Great table with a good soundtrack and fun factor. Love the shotgun sound, reminds me heavily on Doom form the old DOS days lol

Hope your bring another one or two tables to Marvel Pinball before u finish this project and starting a new one. (Hulk maybe *caugh* ?)

Thanks again Zen Studios, you guys rocks !

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypno74 View Post
    All trophies completed, yeah.
    Easy this pack i think
    Nah Hypno, Your just the Chuck Norris of Pinball

Leave a comment:

• Hypno74
    replied
    All trophies completed, yeah.
    Easy this pack i think

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by KBI35 View Post
    Thor is the easiest to me. Got 45 mil on one ball.. Ghost Rider is tougher IMO
    On Ghost Rider I got 278 million on my first game, got two trophies and I didn't even read the table rules.

Thor's layout and rules are simple, but the trophies are a pain to get. I played the game for over 3 hours now and I finally got two of the trophies. The last one (beat the wizard mode) is going to be a pain. The wizard mode is very similar to Iron Man's IMO.

Leave a comment:

• KBI35
    replied
    [QUOTE=Dicepticon79;18848]
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    I don't call that a bug, since a lot of real pinball machines do the same thing. I think it was done intentionally. They need at least one easy table out of the bunch and Ghost Rider is definitely it. That's if you're good at grinding.

yes you are right Pin'm8 , not completing a Mission will lit the Missionbanner,but gives no points & no defeat all Villains-Trophy.... by the way... i love that Skullplunger and the Guy saiing " ahhh we got a Cheater"
    Thor is the easiest to me. Got 45 mil on one ball.. Ghost Rider is tougher IMO

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
    i love that Skullplunger and the Guy saiing " ahhh we got a Cheater"
    At least Zen acknowledges that most of us nudge the table. :P

Leave a comment:

• Dicepticon79
    replied
    [QUOTE=shogun00;18803]I don't call that a bug, since a lot of real pinball machines do the same thing. I think it was done intentionally. They need at least one easy table out of the bunch and Ghost Rider is definitely it. That's if you're good at grinding.

yes you are right Pin'm8 , not completing a Mission will lit the Missionbanner,but gives no points & no defeat all Villains-Trophy.... by the way... i love that Skullplunger and the Guy saiing " ahhh we got a Cheater"

Leave a comment:

• Verjigorm
    replied
    Regarding X-Men, this is how I understand the table. Your goal is to get to the wizard mode. To do this you have to spell the four letters X-MEN.

Each of the letters has a corresponding mini wizard mode of it's own. To get to these 4 mini wizard modes you have to to the following:

1. Phoenix Force mini wizard mode:

You have to recruit the entire team via the Unite or Cerebro process.

2. Final Clash mini wizard mode:

You have to complete the four story missions, which are represented by the circled mission symbols at the bottom end of the table.

3. Danger room mini wizard mode:

You have to complete the three villain missions, defeating Blob, Mystique and Juggernaut. After you finish each individual mission you can lock a ball into the danger room via the Wolverine left orbit. Whenn all three balls are locked, the mode starts.

4. Omega Hurry Up mini wizard mode

When you recruit the individual X-Men via Cerebro or Unite, they all give you a little gift, like kickbacks, hold multiplier etc.
    Three of them (Cyclops, Storm and Colossus) also do "upgrades" to the playing field.
    Cyclops lets you perform Super Blast Skill Shots, Storm activates the round weather thingy, which can be charged by the Storm spinner and for Colossus you need to hit the bumpers.
    After these 3 upgrades are fully completed, you get the mini wizard mode.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
    only thing i am sorry to tell,is that i have found the same Bug on Ghostrider - like the known 1 from Sorcerers Lair ( on PS3 ) where the Missions count as completed even if you don't beat them ..... not game- but Competition- breaking lol
    I don't call that a bug, since a lot of real pinball machines do the same thing. I think it was done intentionally. They need at least one easy table out of the bunch and Ghost Rider is definitely it. That's if you're good at grinding.

Moon Knight isn't too bad in the difficulty (defeated Wizard mode), but taking out those 100 thugs in one game isn't going to be easy.

I'm finding Thor to be very annoying in the voice department. I finally got two of the three trophies. The wizard mode is complex and like Iron Man, you have to start all over if you lose the multiball.

I'm still trying to figure out X-Men. The table rules on that one make no sense.

Leave a comment:

• Dicepticon79
    replied
    hi all , just wanted to post that i like all 4 V&V Boards all special,lots of things going on,
    aswell i love that the multiballview stays in my favorite view1 & that the zoom from view1 has got bit closer ,special'thnx from my Eyes lol
    only thing i am sorry to tell,is that i have found the same Bug on Ghostrider - like theknown 1 from Sorcerers Lair ( on PS3 ) where the Missions count as completed even if you dont beat them ..... not game- but Competition- breaking lol

Leave a comment:

• Casio
    replied
    Only played a little so far but these tables are good.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    I think its updated late afternoon for us EU guys.

Leave a comment:

• Dicepticon79
    replied
    Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
    When Europe PSN gets updated? This wait is killing me!
    me to need to play V&V now lol

Leave a comment:

• Oskari14
    replied
    When Europe PSN gets updated? This wait is killing me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X