Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who want to be friends to beat highscore

Hi,

My name is roonekoos on the playstation network, feel free to ask for friend request so we can beat eachothers highscore in the game

Cheers!

ps: I play black ops too.

I've added you. I need friends to play this. My friends list sucks as the only thing played is violent games. Don't get me wrong...I thoroughly enjoy using an M14, but where's the balance!?

Comment

Feel free to add me. One of my goals in this game is beating every highscore on my friend list on each table.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuch80 View Post
        Feel free to add me. One of my goals in this game is beating every highscore on my friend list on each table.
        My goals are:

1.) Get 100% trophies (Only Ultimo missing)
        2.) Get over 100 million points per table (Only Wolwerine missing)
        3.) Get over Billion points on Spiderman

I gave up on trying to beat my friends scores because I have steviej on my list.

Edit: Goal 1 complete!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Oskari14; 08-11-2011, 02:53 PM.
        PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

add me too any. have all zen too. s-carnegie

Comment

hi, my name is mawah. please feel free to invite me as your friend so we can beat eachothers highscore!

Comment

friends

i would like to be friends

Comment

added you guys. i left a message in it saying it was from zen forums so you know how i got your name. just don't laugh at my scores

Comment

howdy

My gamertag on psn is incredibleMrE23 and Defiant Greek on Xbox Live

Comment

Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
                    My goals are:

1.) Get 100% trophies (Only Ultimo missing)
                    2.) Get over 100 million points per table (Only Wolwerine missing)
                    3.) Get over Billion points on Spiderman

I gave up on trying to beat my friends scores because I have steviej on my list.

Edit: Goal 1 complete!!!!!!!!!!
                    I sent the request to oskari14, but checking the trophies list it doesn't show up any pinball trophy. Is that the wrong PSN ID?

Also please feel free to add me as well. I have most trophies in both Zen and Marvel. And I am top of my list in some tables. Some more competition would make it more interesting!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelasso View Post
                      I sent the request to oskari14, but checking the trophies list it doesn't show up any pinball trophy. Is that the wrong PSN ID?

Also please feel free to add me as well. I have most trophies in both Zen and Marvel. And I am top of my list in some tables. Some more competition would make it more interesting!!
                      Yep, it's not my Id. It's my username here. Your Id is Michelasso?
                      PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Please add me. I'm finally starting to use my GF's PS3 for Pinball, and not just netflix in our bedroom,lol. My name on there is vendra13. I'm not sure how to add friends yet, so please ad me!! Zen Pinball forever!!!!
                        http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
                          Yep, it's not my Id. It's my username here. Your Id is Michelasso?
                          Yup. Sorry for the delay. I am busy with Dark Souls!!

Please feel free to add me. I have the same goals. Not that I achieve them, but in a couple of tables I do.

Comment

Working...
                          X