Holiday theme tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday theme tables

Hey Zen ever think of doing like a Holiday theme tables like Holloween Christmas 4th of July tables?

I second this wish!

I would looooooove to see a Santa theme or a Christmas Tree theme or how about a Nutcracker Ballet theme? Go King Rat!

I think back to how much I enjoyed Wildsnake Christmas Tree pinball. Loved that game.

Fourth of July is also awesome. Maybe even a Founding Fathers theme. Good suggestion!

z

Comment

Ho ho ho

A Christmas themed table would be awesome one of the challenges could be diffrent colored pinballs have to hit certain ramps or sink holes to decorate the tree etc. Stuff like this would make Zen feel a lil more humble. But Z i really want to thank you for responding to my post. See its such a great idea Zen hasn't responded to it lol but thats Zen. 4th of July table Holloween etc all great holiday theme tables. Maybe I will call Zen studios to get my answer lol. But thank you Z

Comment

This would be an excellent idea imo, a Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter etc. Themed Tables.
        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

I can see only a few of them happening. Zen's main office is in Hungary and they release out tables worldwide. There would be many countries that wouldn't understand the significants of some of these holidays.

Releasing a "4th of July" table is almost completely out of the question. Besides the USA, how many other countries would be able to fully understand America's Independence Day?

Christmas is another one, that can cause quite a bit of concern. Christmas is a religious holiday and not everyone celebrates it. I can only see Zen stepping on a lot of toes with this theme. A "Happy Holidays" theme though wouldn't be a problem. As long as it doesn't focus on any specific religious holiday.

Thanksgiving is another one. Only a few countries celebrate this holiday (US and Canada are two of them).

Same goes for Halloween, which is an American holiday. However, making a horror theme table is a different story.

A New Year's table wouldn't be a bad idea, since everyone around the world celebrates New Year's.
          Last edited by shogun00; 11-30-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Holiday tables

I agree with Sho to a extent I think A New Years Rockin Eve Table would be the best with Dick Clark and countdown to the New year from past to present year. With the dropping the Big ball as the one huge objectives. Holloween yes would be a must and maybe conqueroring the table sending it into wizard mode,playing the late Michel Jacksons Thriller song as wizard mode is happing. Now onto Christmas, this could happen with guests such as Frosty,Rudolph,and Santa Clause. But as a Happy Hoildays table not Christmas. But the way I see it not everyone celebrates Christmas well I say they don't and wouldn't have to buy the table,but the majoritie of us would. Well Zen I think you should take into conceration and thought of doing holiday themed tables,HO HO HO.

Comment

A winter themed table would be awesome indeed!
              But a new year's eve table would present the same troubles as christmas as for the chinese have a different date each year and that's a billion potential customer's
              And who is Dick Clark?

Comment

Originally posted by Blindlemonjello View Post
                But a new year's eve table would present the same troubles as christmas as for the chinese have a different date each year and that's a billion potential customer's
                Not quite! China celebrates both versions New Year's. Just watch the world news reports on New Year's Eve. You'll see a nice fireworks display coming from China.

Originally posted by Blindlemonjello View Post
                And who is Dick Clark?
                He's a well known American actor, who traditionally hosts the New Year's Eve special on American TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cl..._Rockin.27_Eve

Comment

I don't know about Holiday themed tables but they should release the Hulk table as dlc the week of St. Patrick's Day
                  PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

yes Man

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                    I don't know about Holiday themed tables but they should release the Hulk table as dlc the week of St. Patrick's Day
                    "Greenman,Greenman,Greenman ! "

Comment

Originally posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
                      A Christmas themed table would be awesome one of the challenges could be diffrent colored pinballs have to hit certain ramps or sink holes to decorate the tree etc. Stuff like this would make Zen feel a lil more humble. But Z i really want to thank you for responding to my post. See its such a great idea Zen hasn't responded to it lol but thats Zen. 4th of July table Holloween etc all great holiday theme tables. Maybe I will call Zen studios to get my answer lol. But thank you Z
                      Would be awsome. Then we could defeat the Grinch for Wizzardmode....one of the Inlanes coloured like those white & red striped Candysticks..... Rednose - Rudolphmission complete...bash the nasty Squirell out of the Christmastree-Hurry up Mission lol
                      lol and dont forgett...just the brave Kids get visited from Zen'ta Clause.....
                      Last edited by Dicepticon79; 12-05-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

hoilday tables

Yes Decpiticon it would be great and Sho one thing the website called Pogo.com is a hugeeeeeeeeee hit with games that you can win real money and its also international also and they do holiday themed events and alot of the international people play n accept it and enjoy it. So my point is a Christmas theme table would be a huge hit for Zen no matter religious believes and I know darn well 85 to 90 percent would buy the DLC Christmas themed table. As well as Holloween and a New Years Rockin eve table. We need something new I know I whined aboutthe Hulk table for 2 months but it finally got a answer,so maybe if we get alot of replys we just might get one or a few holiday themed tables. I think it would make Zen alot of BANK n us fedl great on holidays. Just think of all the kids turning on the ps3 on Christmas morning and playing A Christmas theme table all I have to say is MONEYYYYYYYY

Comment

Working...
                        X