Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote

Ok time to Vote Hulk gets his own table or is on a Avengers Table?
    Hulk's own table
    80.00%
    Hulk with Avengers table
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Hulk only with a green color table

Comment

Both. But he should have his own table first. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they abandon him though. I have always felt that he was a bit overrated and over hyped as a character.
      PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Hulk table

I think a Hulk table by it self will be amazing and doing it in a all out green table would be awesome as seeing Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk awesome

Comment

Yeh if Wolverine can have his own Table and be in the X-Men Table, then Hulk should have his own Table plus be in the Avengers Table if that even comes about.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by tptime33 View Post
            Hulk only with a green color table
            I always imagine Hulk table having huge Hulk's face and shoulders as background so really it's all green with minor purple details. More bumbers than usual (every table has 3 in triangle boring) spread around the table in Diamond-like shape making it a real rumble. 1 or 2 ramps at tops presenting Hulk's occassional juperjumping, a couple of spinners to smash and a mini-table in which you must hit Nerd Bruce with the ball to anger him becoming more and more furious Hulk.

Abomination, The Leader and Red Hulk (Absorbing Man and Rhino would be cool too, Speedfreek would be different) with She-Hulk featured too.
            Last edited by pinballer; 11-14-2011, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Voting

The Pinballfreaks are voting for Hulk's own table keep it going. Pinballer you are right about the same old boring bumpers in a triangle pattern if it was Hulk's table I could see muli bumpers coming out into the table after Bruce Banner transforms into the Hulk. And good bosses too. But i am praying for once i dont care if its Zen or Marvel they need to listen to want we want and its simple HULKKKKKKKK TABLE. Just a side note Zen hasnt even gave us a date this month of when a regular Zen pinball table is coming. Zen said there willlllllll be a original table coming to us in Nov,so with that said i can almost promise The Hulk is not coming But KEEP VOTING Pinballfreaks

Comment

Originally posted by pinballer View Post
                Abomination, The Leader and Red Hulk (Absorbing Man and Rhino would be cool too, Speedfreek would be different) with She-Hulk featured too.
                She-Hulk should definitely be on the table. The Marvel tables are suffering from a serious lack of femininity.
                PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Hulk

BeardedWarrior you can't be more right, the Marvel tables need some female heros like Rouge The Pheonix, She Hulk etc to bad Stan Lee didn't create Wonder Woman LOL. But with that The Hulk with She Hulk would be awesome. ORRRRRRR for the Ultimate table DC Comics vs Mavel Table helllll yeah. So Zen stop polishing your sliver balls and let us pinball freaks whats up. Stop with the guessing game Hulk table yes or no that easy. HULK SMASHHHHHHHHHHH SAY VOTEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Yeh the MARVEL Femmes need rep'

A Dark Phoenix Saga Table would be cool, Ms. Marvel... heck how about The Incredible Hulk & She-Hulk Table that kills 2 Birds with one........ SMASH!
                    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

You are right

Well you are right it does kill 2 with one Smash. Buttttttt Zen still hasnt gotten off its Bumpers to let us know about The Hulk being a table that we would like to have I bet you one thing I would and will play it more than The Moon Knight. The only thing I see cool on the Moon Knight table is The Pre historic moon lol, and The Moon Knight is looking like Ninja Gaiden's long lost cousin. But anyhow I dont think Hulk is coming Hell it might be JUGGERNUT for the 4th table, SURPRISE SURPRISE LOL pleaseeeeeeeeee lol no no its Captain Planet LOL. I rather play a Smurf table if Hulk isnt here in Dec thats what I am saying,Sooooooooo Smurfyyyyyyyyy.

Comment

The last table I think is Punisher or Deadpool

Comment

Originally posted by heavydskipp View Post
                          The last table I think is Punisher or Deadpool
                          The last table is Thor. Sony of Europe released the trophy information a little too early.

Comment

Working...
                          X