Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite Zen Pinball table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite Zen Pinball table?

Unfortunately the maximum poll options is 10, so i had to miss out a table. I decided to miss out the addon table with the lowest user rating on PSN in Europe - Street Fighter 2. It's annoying as i'm actually a Street Fighter fan, but i wouldn't have voted for that table.

If Street Fighter 2 is your favourite please post to say so.

My favourite is Sorcerer's Lair.
    Shaman
    2.04%
    Telsa
    20.41%
    El Dorado
    16.33%
    V12
    0.00%
    Sorcerer's Lair
    28.57%
    Earth Defence
    2.04%
    Paranormal
    12.24%
    MARS
    6.12%
    Ninja Gaiden
    4.08%
    Excalibur
    8.16%

Paranormal hands down!

Comment

I choose Excalibur but I miss Street Fighter Tribute. I am between this two tables.

PSN ID: twsh
      Steam ID: twsh

Comment

The new (did not play for a while) Sorcerer's Lair is great.
        I also love V12, but it's kinda hard...

Comment

I actually like the 4 original tables with their more or less no nonsense approach to pinball, the DLC tables drifted away from this style a bit with their over the top features, especially Mars and Earth Defense. I voted El Dorado but any of the original 4 could have got my vote.

Comment

My favourite table is the one that is only seen on the XMB (when highlighting Zen Pinball).
            PSN: taurus82
            Twitter: 17taurus82
            Youtube: taurus170582

Comment

I voted Paranormal because Epic quest wasn't available. I like the difficulty of Paranormal. I wasn't sure what to do when I first got it then I figured it out.

The difficulty reminds me of Iron Man. you have to be pretty accurate.

Comment

This survey is likely to produce unreliable results if most people have different sets of tables!

Comment

Sorcerer's Lair is my favourite by far, really like playing that one with friends. It's great that a mode like midnight madness can be played by just playing all the missions and that you don't need to complete them all. I'm not great at pinball so something like that is nice for me. (I haven't seen many "final missions" on the other tables like mars). Also love the mission with the spiders, it plays a bit different from the main table.

I pretty much like all tables I have so far on Zen pinball (with maybe the exception of V12 since I find that one really difficult) but this one is my favourite.

Comment

My favorite ZEN pinball really changes every week
                    PS3 ZEN player...all games
                    PS3 tag Pinball_M33 Your PS3 invitation is welcome
                    Current favorite table is: Epic Quest
                    Pinball/ Pachinko/ Pashislo ...silver ball life!

Comment

I'm Still a fan of Epic Quest play that whenever I can I voted Paranormal but MARS and Sorcerer's lair are right up there in my book after the fact that it tool me a while before I downloaded MARS and Sorcerer's Lair.

Comment

I really love El Dorado. I used to play the Zen Pinball demo which had a two million score limit on that table... When I started scoring that with my first shot I finally gave in and purchased the whole game. In a sense it got me hooked on Zen Pinball so I have to give it props for that

Comment

Only

Street Fighter!!!

Comment

Most certainly El Dorado. When ZP2 drops with the new physics...it's gonna be even more epic. That and Ninja Gaiden 2!
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

I voted Sorcerer's Lair, but I also like Epic Quest and played the bajeebus outta Mars for a long time.
                              PSN ID: draig3791

Comment

Working...
                              X