Radio PlayStation's Spider-Man Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio PlayStation's Spider-Man Tournament

It is time for our first Marvel Pinball Tournament. Zen Studios was kind enough to give us a code for Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue to give to one lucky fan. All you have to do is play the Spider-Man table on Marvel Pinball this week. We will look at the weekly high score for the table, on Saturday. The person with the highest score will win the code! The Vengeance and Virtue tables are quite excellent; so be sure to do your best. Check the rest of this post for all the info you need to win this code. Also, don't forget to check out the show every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6-8PM PST. There are more chances to win awesome prizes during our shows. Check us out at http://radioplaystation.com

Important Info

1. Leave a comment on this post or message us on the PSN: RadioPS_LIVE telling us your PSN, so that we can add you to check your score during the week.

2. This tournament is for the Spider-Man pinball table on the PS3.

3. The code is for U.S. accounts, as far as we know. If you don't have a U.S. account, we can't guarantee that it will work. (Oh wait, Zen Studios said they would give us an EU region code if the winner is from EU, so YAY)

4. We will be checking the weekly high score for Jan. 1st to Jan. 7th.

5. Final scores will be checked by 3PM PST on Jan. 7th.
    Last edited by Spider-Jew; 01-02-2012, 03:57 PM.

Spidey Challenge!

Just got the game and I'm loving it! Hopefully I'll get to keep it after my 3 month subscription to PS Plus is up since it was a free download. Really digging it though!

My user name for PSN is "Phreak9mm"

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Phreak9mm View Post
      Just got the game and I'm loving it! Hopefully I'll get to keep it after my 3 month subscription to PS Plus is up since it was a free download.
      You'll have to renew the subscription to able to keep playing it. Or you will have to buy the game once the subscription ends.

Comment

Playstation Plus

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        You'll have to renew the subscription to able to keep playing it. Or you will have to buy the game once the subscription ends.
        That's lame, there was no disclaimer before purchasing playstation plus that games that I get for free will be forfeited once the subscription ran out, otherwise I would have just bought the game! Playstation will be getting a call.

Comment

That's lame, there was no disclaimer before purchasing playstation plus that games that I get for free will be forfeited once the subscription ran out, otherwise I would have just bought the game! Playstation will be getting a call.
          They don't tell you before you get Plus? Well, they tell you when you download the free games once you have it...but I guess that is a little less then helpful.
          Last edited by Spider-Jew; 01-03-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

It's clearly stated in the terms of service. I've read it many times. If you decide to renew the service several months after the previous subscription ends, then you can play the free games again.

PS+ is great for getting discounts, free stuff and additional features (automatic updates; cloud saving), but it's a continuous service. If you discontinue it or let it lapse, then you lose the free stuff. The games you bought with a discount are yours to keep though.
            Last edited by shogun00; 01-03-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

It's clearly stated in the terms of service. I've read it many times. If you decide to renew the service several months after the previous subscription ends, then you can play the free games again.

PS+ is great for getting discounts, free stuff and additional features (automatic updates; cloud saving), but it's a continuous service. If you discontinue it or let it lapse, then you lose the free stuff. The games you bought with a discounts are yours to keep though.
              Ya, I was pretty sure that they do tell you. Good to see I was not crazy. Plus is a great service, so i would recommend that people keep it once they have it.

Comment

Meh

Dude, I just went through Brain surgery not too long ago and just started chemo, you'd think they could make that a little more obvious. I feel like Kyle on South Park who didn't read the fine print and became park of a human centipede. I just wanted Marvel Pinball!!!

Comment

Well, maybe they will make the disclaimer bigger?

Anyways, any other interest for this contest? I think maybe a lot of people have the V&V pack already, since it is pretty awesome. If we have enough people for this contest, we plan to do another one for a PSN card. So, keep that in mind as well. Thanks for checking this out!

Comment

Originally posted by Spider-Jew View Post
                    Anyways, any other interest for this contest?
                    I'll pass! If this tournament was on Blade, then I would be all over it.

I already have the V&V pack and I rather focus on getting the last trophy on the Epic Quest table, than working on getting another high score on Spider-Man (participated in the last SM tournament). That intentional exploit on that table really ruins the game for me.

Comment

I'll pass! If this tournament was on Blade, then I would be all over it.

I already have the V&V pack and I rather focus on getting the last trophy on the Epic Quest table, than working on getting another high score on Spider-Man (participated in the last SM tournament). That intentional exploit on that table really ruins the game for me.
                      Oh, fair enough. Ya, Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel character, so that is why I picked that table. Maybe we can do a Blade one next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X