GameTillDawn.com's Marvel Pinball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butterfly_MAC View Post
    According to an email I got from Zen, the weeklys run from Sun. to Sun. If you have evidence against it, say something you've noticed on your friends list up till sometime Tues. I'll send them another email. It's relative EST.
    Maybe Sony changed it, but the weekly Marvel Pinball leaderboard used to reset on Tuesday evening. I'm not 100%. If anyone else knows for sure, please post.

By the way, its Wednesday morning and I just checked the leaderboard and it appears to have been reset so i think its still reseting Tuesday evening. You may want to check into this more.

Also, official Zen tournaments usually run from Sunday to Sunday so maybe there was some confusion there. I dont know.
    Last edited by SwitchBlade; 01-18-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post
      Maybe Sony changed it, but the weekly Marvel Pinball leaderboard used to reset on Tuesday evening. I'm not 100%. If anyone else knows for sure, please post.

By the way, its Wednesday morning and I just checked the leaderboard and it appears to have been reset so i think its still resetting Tuesday evening. You may want to check into this more.
      First off, Sony doesn't manage the leader boards, that's Zen's job.

Second, they reset the weekly boards on Tuesday, because that's when the US PSN store updates. They do this so everyone has a clean slate when a new table releases out.

Comment

I sent another email out to verify if the initial instructions are valid, but I already have a database with which to record the information.

Comment

You can add me to the participation of this tournament. I was able to get a game in today.

PSN Name: shogun00
          Last edited by shogun00; 01-19-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I sent another email out to verify if the initial instructions are valid, but I already have a database with which to record the information.
            Hi Marcus,

The weekly reset date is set by us. It is currently set to Wednesdays 00:02 (GMT/UTC) so if you started on Sunday, the scores would reset on Wednesday.

Hope this helps.

Mel

So, now that we know when updates occur, we'll be ready come next tourney to switch some dates around. As for this tournament, It's still happening the 22nd. throughout the week. I already have an algorithm in place to compensate for the reset, which will still keep track of the scores posted for me to see(it's just more tedious!). Those scores will be posted and updated twice daily on the website.

Comment

Count me in

What the heck. I haven't knowingly entered one of these tourney's before.

PSN ID: maklos
              PSN -Zen and Marvel Pinball -Look me up, Maklos

Comment

GameTillDawn.com Tournament is officially under way!

Hey Marvel Pinball fanatics! If you haven't jumped on board, now is the time! Today is the beginning of the tournament! It's a week-long affair, challenging the leaderboard on the Captain America table for the glory of being #1 and a $20 PSN code. Check out the thread, get the info and get in the game!

Comment

Just curious, but where are you going to be updating the leaderboard? Here on Zen's forum, Facebook, or where? I'm already in the middle of a good game of CA.

Comment

They'll be updated on http://gametilldawn.com
                    Depending on the amount of people, it'd get spammy in the forum. It'll be a featured post on the home page.

Comment

Hey Marvel Pinball fanatics! If you haven't jumped on board, now is the time! Today is the beginning of the tournament! It's a week-long affair, challenging the leaderboard on the Captain America table for the glory of being #1 and a $20 PSN code. Check out the thread, get the info and get in the game!
                      I'll try to get another game in sometime this week.

Comment

I never was a fan of the Captain America table, but I have to admit I'm enjoying playing this table now. I have a game saved thats on ball 3.3, my last ball, and I'm happy with the results. So anyone else competing in the tourney better bring their "A" game.

Comment

Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post
                          So anyone else competing in the tourney better bring their "A" game.
                          Don't go there! The last time a buddy beaten one of my scores (it was in F4) and rubbed it in my face, they regretted it.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                            Don't go there! The last time a buddy beaten one of my scores (it was in F4) and rubbed it in my face, they regretted it.
                            Shogun Assassin Right Here
                            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                              If some of the top players signed up, I may lose. But I'll still be happy with my score. I dont have lots of time to play anymore and I hadn't played this table in months before this last week.

Comment

I just finished playing another game (offline). I'll upload the score tomorrow on the leader boards. I was so close in beating my all time high score on the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X