No announcement yet.

GameTillDawn.com's Marvel Pinball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished my game for the tourney, 2.32 Billion points, a new high for me. I never liked the table in the past and never really put much effort into it before now.
    I feel like i could break 3 billion on this table because I had a couple stupid mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post
      I just finished my game for the tourney, 2.32 Billion points, a new high for me. I never liked the table in the past and never really put much effort into it before now.
      I feel like i could break 3 billion on this table because I had a couple stupid mistakes.
      Congrats! I'm done!

There's no way I will be able to beat that score in one sitting (I don't use the save feature).

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        Congrats! I'm done!

There's no way I will be able to beat that score in one sitting (I don't use the save feature).
        Thanks. I didn't used to like the save feature, but it becomes a necessity for certain tables when playing for high score. Plus I find it very difficult to resume a saved game because I'm not in a groove with the table. Its not uncommon to lose a ball very quickly once I resume a game.

Comment

An impressive run indeed! I think I've only reached 900 Mil before biting the dust, but that was on Wolverine's table. Keep battling away!!

Comment

Last Day of the Tourney

All right players, the last day of the Gametilldawn.com tournament has arrived! You've been battling it out for quite a while and I must say that it was quite entertaining I hope you give it your best with this last run and on behalf the the site: Thank You for your participation!

Comment

Well, at least I didn't finish last
              PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
                Well, at least I didn't finish last
                That's what I say after a bad game of team deathmatch on Black Ops lol

Comment

We Have A Winner!

Many thanks to all who participated! The winner of the first Game Till Dawn Marvel Pinball Tournament is... SwitchBlade1417! Victory is claimed on the Captain America table! Congratulations are in order, so keep in touch on the site as we setup a spot in our coming forum!! Also, keep in touch with us as we'll be posting a poll on the site for the next table for an upcoming February tournament!!
                  Last edited by Butterfly_MAC; 01-29-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly_MAC View Post
                    Many thanks to all who participated! The winner of the first Game Till Dawn Marvel Pinball Tournament is... SwitchBlade1417! Victory is claimed on the Captain America table! Congratulations are in order, so keep in touch on the site as we setup a spot in our coming forum!! Also, keep in touch with us as we'll be posting a poll on the site for the next table for an upcoming February tournament!!
                    Thanks! I'm looking forward to the next tournament and hopefully many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly_MAC View Post
                      Also, keep in touch with us as we'll be posting a poll on the site for the next table for an upcoming February tournament!!
                      Make sure you include a link to the poll here. I can only visit so many forums/sites with my limited amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X